Dzeko v Balloteli

Edin is a mature footballer and contributes far more to the team.

Should not have come off yesterday.

Kun is not fit.

If you are playing two strikers it always makes sense to play Carlos as he offers far more defensively than the others.

As a lone striker Balo is probably the best.

The problem is Mancini doesn't seem to have worked this out.Against Madrid he went with one up front, played Carlos who tried in vain. Then brought on Edin, we looked better.

Should have started Mario against Madrid.

The problem in one way is that our four strikers are all great but they are all very different.

The cookie monster said:
And people think we were offered £40 million
do you even remember the euro cup? mario was constantly in the spotlight and it wasn't because of monkey business. that's the realistic price.

crystal_mais said:
I think Aguero should have come off instead of Dzeko. Aguero looked knackered. I still think we wouldn't have missed that chance at the end if it had been either Dzeko or Tevez.

Dzeko to me looks full of confidence at the moment.

Im scared that he will loose all that now when he got off the pitch. :/

joezilla said:
The cookie monster said:
do you even remember the euro cup? mario was constantly in the spotlight and it wasn't because of monkey business. that's the realistic price.
Great - one tournament. Dumitrescu, Poborsky and Cruyff (Jordi) all had the spotlight in Euro 96 because of their performances - they came over here and did shit, because they were just average players who had a decent tournament. Balotelli is a good player, but nothing more and if he played for anyone else everyone on here would laugh at his hype. He really isn't as good as people think.

papers say that the Mancini v Balo spat's had episode 23 in the tunnel yesterday.............

they could make this a box set.........

Pigeonho said:
joezilla said:
The cookie monster said:
Great - one tournament. Dumitrescu, Poborsky and Cruyff (Jordi) all had the spotlight in Euro 96 because of their performances - they came over here and did shit, because they were just average players who had a decent tournament. Balotelli is a good player, but nothing more and if he played for anyone else everyone on here would laugh at his hype. He really isn't as good as people think.
i'm too young to remember the 96 cup and those players, but i know that balotelli is far from average. his skill and technique are exceptional. the only thing that makes him a liability is his mentality. i don't think the current position in the squad is helping him at all. he needs experience to overcome the difficulties that he has. just like dzeko, mario needs a squad where he'll be number one, number two or number three at worst. number four is too bad for any of our strikers. dzeko, balotelli or tevez, one of them should have been sold this summer. i'm afraid that the constant rotation isn't going to bring the best out of them.

joezilla said:
Pigeonho said:
joezilla said:
i'm too young to remember the 96 cup and those players, but i know that balotelli is far from average. his skill and technique are exceptional. the only thing that makes him a liability is his mentality. i don't think the current position in the squad is helping him at all. he needs experience to overcome the difficulties that he has. just like dzeko, mario needs a squad where he'll be number one, number two or number three at worst. number four is too bad for any of our strikers. dzeko, balotelli or tevez, one of them should have been sold this summer. i'm afraid that the constant rotation isn't going to bring the best out of them.
Balotelli isn't average, he's a good player but nothing more. That may change, but one tournament won't change it. Agree with the rest of what you said though, and the fact i'm talking to someone who is too young to remember Euro 96 has really cheered me up, thanks for fucking that! ;-)

Dzeko is starting to look like the real deal, hopefully Mancini will give him the appreciation and time he deserves and also the fans should support him in any possible way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.