Dzeko v Balloteli

There's no doubt in my mind that it should ALWAYS be Dzeko > Balotelli. Balo does my head in with his attitude and diving on the pitch.

Yeh, Balotelli might be "the next best thing" but he's not done much to show it and all of his fancy flicks do look good, when they actually work.

I'd rather the steady (sometimes cumbersome) Dzeko.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Dzeko is a confidence player. He has scored goals recently. I want him to start against S
arsenal

Second that, if he's in form why not

Balotelli, because he's dead funny and wacky and does dead funny and wacky fings. He also is putting the club in the papers cos he's dead funny and wacky and does dead funny and wacky fings, so purely based on that I choose Balotelli, because the dead funny and wacky fings he duz off the pitch obviously mean dead much more than what he duz on it.

Dzeko

This thread must be new here

1891d1344872169-director-mel-stuarts-death-brings-memories-willy-wonka-pure-imagination-willy_wonka.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Balotelli, because he's dead funny and wacky and does dead funny and wacky fings. He also is putting the club in the papers cos he's dead funny and wacky and does dead funny and wacky fings, so purely based on that I choose Balotelli, because the dead funny and wacky fings he duz off the pitch obviously mean dead much more than what he duz on it.

Dzeko
They don't call him Mario LADotelli for the sake of it

Dzeko, no question. He is much more reliable and has scoring goals consistently from the bench alone, if anyone hasn't notice.

In the past I've been one of Dzeko's biggest critics, he's proved me wrong, and he's done it all on the pitch too. He's let his football do the talking, which is something that Mario should try doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.