Dzeko v Balloteli

Mario, for sure. It is important to give him more space to develop, now when everything is fine with his eyes he will improve, I'm sure. And Mancini will be much happier when Mario plays and that is important.

But, at least in some games, Edin will get his chance since NDJ left to Milan.

NoName.ba said:
Mario, for sure. It is important to give him more space to develop, now when everything is fine with his eyes he will improve, I'm sure. And Mancini will be much happier when Mario plays and that is important.

But, at least in some games, Edin will get his chance since NDJ left to Milan.

Dzeko

Bobby seems to have a blind spot when it comes to Balo. I am getting bored waiting for him to sustain a decent run of form. He plays far better for Italy than he does for us. He's been with us for over two years now and he hasn't done nearly enough to repay the faith some people have in him. Even his groupies seem to be running out of excuses for him. He's becoming a passenger and a liability. Keep Dzeko, bring Falcao in and fire Balo off in the other direction.

I like Dzeko and really wanted us to sign him so I'm glad he's amongst the goals. Mario is nowhere edin in form, attitude or discipline. Untill he grows up mario is actually a liability .

So here is another bosnian :P

If anybody is watching my comments , he will see that I am not just supporting Edin , I mean there are some games in which edin really sucks . But to be honest at this moment Edin is far better , and because of that I was pissed off. Mario was playing shit against Stoke , Edin should get at least 20 minutes , in 3 minutes you can't do anything. Also Edin should just continue like that , to score and he will play but Mario will get also his form in a few weeks for sure. I love to see how City fans support Edin , I am really happy for Edin cause he is really hard working.

But I don't like the comments against Mario , cause he is very problematical but don't forget what he can do , his quality he proved at the EURO CUP this year and when he is on fire no body can stop him .Also remmeber the 6-1 last year against United he was really good at that moment.

So it's going to be hard for both of them , Mario has to get on form , and Edin has to continue this form. But at this moment clearly the better player is EDIN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.