Dzeko VS Negredo

samharris said:
pudge said:
samharris said:
Please enlighten me to the blatant difference in tactics which lead to Negredo getting more chances in 20 minutes than Edin and kun did for 60 mins..

should'nt be too hard from someone of your stature..

oh hang on..youre a Dzeko hating troll.. silly me..
Like I said, Dzeko doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball does he?

Standing around, sauntering about moaning isn't going to win the ball back or produce a shot is it?

Sorry I don't suck him off at the hinge end and bury my head in the sand when's he poor like yourself. The fact you've gone back to the "Dzeko hating troll" tag shows you have fuck all substance to defend his performance, but just feel like getting personal and projecting lies.

Silly me for engaging you,

Til next time I need a laugh!! laters...

wanna see my impression of me ignoring you til I fancy being cheered up again??
Classic, no reasonable response or anything constructive or even willing to debate.

Just child like response and ignorance in abundance.

Laugh all you like, I imagine your doing so at Dzeko's performance because I'm merely stating the obvious. The fact you're in the minority tonight should speak volumes, but you just keep your head in the sand until you feel the need to engage me in discussion to only slide away when you have nothing of substance to say. I'd love to know where and when they cross you bear with me originated but at the same time your replies make me not care.

Toodles

JamesA said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
and he had more chances in the 2nd half ye ? cuz of milner and silva and it had nothing to do with the strikers(kun in the first half busting a gut). usually when you have more of the ball you tend to get more chances...

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:15 am --

read the match thread. pretty sure they where or atleast he was a major factor in it.
He was... but only because we shouldn't have started with two forwards. The loss is on the manager.

So the manager is to blame for the absolute total outclassing? I don't think so. The manager AND the players. You people need to get your head's out of your arses and out of some of the player's arses too.

NAVAS is biggest mistake of this club. HE will fucked up a few twice a players he never will be :)
He is not good enough to be elite winger and never will be. so his production of good pases to the box will be limited. In defence he is shit. ( today goals ) And he is talking always a place of one or two much better players than him ( Silva, Jovetic ) today. A LOSE/LOSE SITUATION. The sooner you people realise that ( and give him A. Johnson role ) the better. And yes this few chances he menaged to create he chose who he will pass the ball, instead of who is in best position.

samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
AntiUnited said:
it was the fact silva, and milner where on. which gave neg the ability to score the good goal. nothing to do with effort and all that. by that logic kun should have had 1-2 chances in the first half and yet he didnt even get close to the goal.
Dzeko can't even compare to Negredo, don't start trying to compare him to Kun. It's getting embarrassing...

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm --

samharris said:
Oh look..its mr 'it wasnt pellegrinis fault'.. arf !!
You know who I am...

I have no idea who you are.

Sorry.

Its good that you dont know who I am.. I know one thing and one thing only about you..

And that is you are clueless.!!
How clueless of me to not judge a manager after less than ten matches in charge...

It is definitely, 100% me who is clueless out of the two of us...

Zlatan said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Zlatan said:
Dzeko was fighting tonight. Give him at least that. HE had NO service. Not ONE good ball near the box not one. Negredo had few. Why it dosnt matter now.
Try to look at some things i have said in next games ( especially big games ) maybe you will see that some is true.

Dzeko couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Watching his attempts at 'pressing' the opposition tonight was fucking laughable. A complete waste of space.

Tonight we will probably stop posting. I would gladly remember your nick, and when Dzeko start playing like he always played i will remember you about it probably in other club. YOU CAN NOT BE THE TOP SCORER AND WIN THE ( one of europs top 4 leagues before Bayern, who is never bad ) IF YOU ARE NOT EXTRAORDINARY PLAYER. At least very good. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE ( 0.00001 % ). And that is one thing that some of hidden haters on not so hidden cant take away of it, talking he is shit all day long. Not to mention that is currently TOP SCORER OF THE WORLD QUALIES. ( number one of all ).
But i will say it again, Dzeko in CIty is unrecognizable.

I think a bit of that got lost in translation, but are we at least agreeing that Dzeko is shit at City? If he goes to another club I hope he scores goals and I wish him all the best, however he is not the right fit for this club. Never has been.

Zlatan said:
JamesA said:
taconinja said:
He was... but only because we shouldn't have started with two forwards. The loss is on the manager.

So the manager is to blame for the absolute total outclassing? I don't think so. The manager AND the players. You people need to get your head's out of your arses and out of some of the player's arses too.

NAVAS is biggest mistake of this club. HE will fucked up a few twice a players he never will be :)
He is not good enough to be elite winger and never will be. so his production of good pases to the box will be limited. In defence he is shit. ( today goals ) And he is talking always a place of one or two much better players than him ( Silva, Jovetic ) today. A LOSE/LOSE SITUATION. The sooner you people realise that ( and give him A. Johnson role ) the better. And yes this few chances he menaged to create he chose who he will pass the ball, instead of who is in best position.
Will you ever, pretty please, fuck off with your constant slagging off of Navas. It's getting beyond a joke.

Zlatan said:
JamesA said:
taconinja said:

LOL WUT?

Pennant plays for Stoke.

Negredo goal is so much class. that's why from now on he must start for City. I always like spanish players, so much technique. Dzeko will never do the same stuff, he's more like poacher type to me. Negredo can create his own space and have better workrate.

jimharri said:
Zlatan said:
JamesA said:

Will you ever, pretty please, fuck off with your constant slagging off of Navas. It's getting beyond a joke.
REMEMBER this post, we shell see who was right,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.