Dzeko wins Barclays Player of the Month

I suppose the manager of the team that i top of the table at the end of the month will usually get the award. Add in the 8-2 and it wasn't that much of a surprise that Slur got it. Well done to the Edzer though; thoroughly deserved.

How times have changed ... 3 or 4 years ago we wouldn't have dreamed of a City player being player of the month, would we ?

Bobby should have got manager of the month - although City and Utd have both won 3 games, we've had 2 tough-ish away games while Utd's only away game was won by the oppostion deflecting the ball through their own keeper's legs. I think that should have edged it for Bobby, but he still doesn't seem generally very popular with people, for some reason ?

byronic said:
Frankly Dzeko was in the lead before any Bosnians even knew the vote was on - but well deserved at any rate.
Yeah, I totally agree. My pigeon brought me the note about poll 4 days after my aunt Belma sent it from Preston.

well there really wasnt another player who could have won!!! Scoring all three matches, 6 goals, and played an extremely well all-around game and has been a chock for everyone but cityfans what he is all about!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.