Dzeko wins Barclays Player of the Month

Blue Theatre said:
How times have changed ... 3 or 4 years ago we wouldn't have dreamed of a City player being player of the month, would we ?

Well, Micah won it in August 2007. So there wasn't too much dreaming required :)

But I take your point, we might be able to have players win it more than once every 2 years now.

byronic said:
Why is there no official announcement?

They usually do it several days after at a photoshoot... it'll be the 6th, 7th, or 8th maybe.

congrats edin dzeko player of the month!! Must have
been close for silva to get that accolade. So exciting bein a blue these days WHO ARE WE BLUE ARMY!!!

Fully deserved , Edin has been absolutely unplayable in the opening 3 games , nobody can get near him. But how Baconface got manager of the month and not our Bobby is a mystery to me .

Personally I think Mick McCarthy or Alan Pardew would have had a good shout. Bobby Manc has done a good job, but I always feel Manager of the Month shouldn't be going to one of the big clubs very often. Starting with 7pts from 3 games with practically the same team that avoided relegation on the last day is worthy of a mention. And drawing with Arse before winning in the Tyne-Wear derby and then beating Fulham is a good start for Newcastle too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.