Dzeko

Dzeko Clarifies Fan comments

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/50014/Dzeko_clarifies_Manchester_United_comments_.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/50 ... ents_.aspx</a>

Bosnian international Edin Dzeko has reasserted his suggestion that the fan base of new club Manchester City are more popular in the local community than neighbours and fierce rivals Manchester City.

The 24-year-old hitman courted the Eastlands faithful on his arrival by remarking in the press conference set-up to unveil him that, “most of the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans.” Stressing that the comments were not made in an attempt to woo Blues fans, but merely a statement based in fact.

Speaking to Sport Magazine, the former Wolfsburg man made clear that he stands by his words:

“Yes, and it’s true what I said. I didn’t say it to charm people. If you look at Manchester United, they’re a global team and they are used to having all the superstars.

“People from all around the world come to see them at Old Trafford. Just a couple of years ago, Manchester City didn’t have all these star names they have today, and they were more the local team in Manchester.

“It makes sense. But not I think, with the new owners, that City have taken a step into becoming a more global club, which is good.

“There’s huge potential for a club like Manchester City.”

10.Goater_Legend said:
ManCityBlues said:
Well lets think about some specific things before people begin to criticize Dzeko.. I realized then when the corner kicks are being taken, Silva searches for the smallest player on the pitch for some reason and that is Tevez, when you have Dzeko a 6'4 Player waiting in the box which is extremely good in the air, but no apparently Tevez in 7'0 and is god.. Another thing is when Tevez or Silva get the ball they don't see any other player besides them selves and Silva/Tevez and the goal. So it's pass to Silva/Tevez and not a pass that would benefit the team, which would be to pass to the wings and get crosses in for Dzeko.. Another thing is just like how someone said in another thread, No Service=No Goals for Dzeko.. He needs Tevez to stop being selfish and LEARN HOW TO PASS THE BALL. Plenty of cases where he didn't pass when he needed to, like in the final play of the game that got the Free Kick, wasn't a free kick but still got it awarded for some reason... I strongly believe we should sell Silva and Tevez and bring in players that know how to pass the ball and don't only care about their careers, but where the club could finish in..
Do us all a favour, scroll to the top left hand corner and press log out.

So you would rather want a player that ruins the teams chances to score for that players own glory rather than to play for the team? I would rather buy players that play for the team and are good, rather than this idiot Tevez that doesn't give a two shits about Man City and onnly cares about scoring for his own career. Answer That.

BooksReject said:
samharris said:
And dont forget every now and then a rag wum stick their oar in..

He's not, is he? I thought he was one of our new Bosnian fans...?

Sorry mate what i meant was that not all that post on here are Blues and the odd rag will post derogitory things that can be misinterperated(?) by our new Bosnian fans in the wrong way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.