Dzeko

LoveCity said:
One great run down the flanks in the last few games by Richards.

Where did it end up?

On Dzeko's foot and in the back of the net. 'nuff said really, give him the service and he will score. How he is being blamed is startling, he is doing everything he can with very little support. Whose solo run won us the free kick that Kolarov scored yesterday?

and he created a goal against wolves with some great skill

Some news on Dzeko off Twitter:

Edin Dzeko will miss Mexico-Bosnia friendly. "Edin wanted to play, but it was to complicated to him to got visa", says Safet Susic.

LoveCity said:

Edin Dzeko will miss Mexico-Bosnia friendly. "Edin wanted to play, but it was to complicated to him to got visa", says Safet Susic.
great news. So that's at least Edin, Carlos, and Mario who won't be flying all over the country for a friendly a few days before the derby. Hopefully Spain and Belgium aren't playing too far away...

LoveCity said:

It was important that Dzeko plays that Game, but on the other Side its just Freindly, we do not need much more to adjust against Romania.

However, good for Mancini, he will be fresh in the Derby.

On GoogleBotTranslator :-C)

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/susic-ipak-ne-vodi-dzeku-u-atlantu/51186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/susic-ip ... antu/51186</a>

Thursday, 3:02:11. 19:26.

Edin Dzeko will not lead the attack football reptezentacje Bosnia and Herzegovina in a friendly with Mexico in Atlanta.

This information is in talks to SportSport.ba confirmed Dragons coach Safet Susic, who also expressed an interest mišeljenje on the game mode Carlos Tevez, and David Silva at Manchester City.
"Manchester City have insisted that Džeko not going to Atlanta, since three days after our game played a big derby with United. Another problem that would Džeko only on Monday could not come to Sarajevo for a U.S. visa, and then through London should to Atlanta. In this case, which for him would be very hard, probably would not have played against United, "said Susic.

"Edina is no point avoiding the call. I've talked to him and he told me he wants to come. However, especially after last night's game against Birmingham, I decided to spare him because he is important to adapt as quickly as possible to their new team, "said Susic.

What do you think Džeko against Birmingham last night?

"It will take him time to adjust. However, I did not clear some of his teammates, first of all, Carlos Tevez and David Silva. Dzeko is a player in two seasons in the Bundesliga, scored 50 goals and his teammates should make more use of his scoring ability. But Silva and Carlos Tevez are too selfish and arrogant on the field and it is never good for the team, "he Susic in an interview for our web portal.

--------------------HART-----------------------

---MICHA/ZABBA------KOMPANY---TOURE-------

-----------------BARRY-------DE JONG-----------

-------------TOURE------------------KOLAROV---

--------------------------SILVA------------------

---------------------TEVEZ-----------------------

---------------------------DZEKO------------------

This is the team i would play for west brom: notice i put kolarov on the wing (give him a try look how well bale has done) Also 3 at the back again give it a try u never know until we try. Also turn the formation into a 3,3,2,2,1,1,1 (I know it sounds weird but give it a chance it might work) i doubt mancini will do this though.

or we could do this:

-------------------HART-------------------

MICHA------TOURE-----KOMPANY-----ZABBA

SILVA--------TOURE----DE JONG-----KOLAROV

--------------------TEVEZ------------------

---------------------DZEKO-----------------

balkanno said:
On GoogleBotTranslator :-C)

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/susic-ipak-ne-vodi-dzeku-u-atlantu/51186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/susic-ip ... antu/51186</a>

Thursday, 3:02:11. 19:26.

Edin Dzeko will not lead the attack football reptezentacje Bosnia and Herzegovina in a friendly with Mexico in Atlanta.

This information is in talks to SportSport.ba confirmed Dragons coach Safet Susic, who also expressed an interest mišeljenje on the game mode Carlos Tevez, and David Silva at Manchester City.
"Manchester City have insisted that Džeko not going to Atlanta, since three days after our game played a big derby with United. Another problem that would Džeko only on Monday could not come to Sarajevo for a U.S. visa, and then through London should to Atlanta. In this case, which for him would be very hard, probably would not have played against United, "said Susic.

"Edina is no point avoiding the call. I've talked to him and he told me he wants to come. However, especially after last night's game against Birmingham, I decided to spare him because he is important to adapt as quickly as possible to their new team, "said Susic.

What do you think Džeko against Birmingham last night?

"It will take him time to adjust. However, I did not clear some of his teammates, first of all, Carlos Tevez and David Silva. Dzeko is a player in two seasons in the Bundesliga, scored 50 goals and his teammates should make more use of his scoring ability. But Silva and Carlos Tevez are too selfish and arrogant on the field and it is never good for the team, "he Susic in an interview for our web portal.
It sucks that I will not be able to watch him play in Atlanta against Mexico. (I live in the United States). But at the same time I want Dzeko to do well against United so it is for the best that he stays in England. Nevertheless, I will be rooting and singing at the top of my lungs with all the Bosnian fans here in the States for our squad. Go Dragons!

I love the honest comments by Susic, he is a true legend of Bosnian football and played at the top level for almost 20 years. The jury is still out on him as a coach, it all depends if they are able to qualify for the Euro champ.

The way Silva was introduced to football in this country should be the model for how all players who haven't played in England before should be introduced. Dźeko isn't here to get us into the top four this season, he's here to be part of the next decade of this flub and all that will come with it. Silva was played in the Europa Lg games only at first. He made a few substitute appearances in the Prem and then as it was apparent he was getting fitter, stronger, gaining in confidence and starting to play well be was given his starting place in the team and didn't look back. Why couldn't we have done this with Džeko? He's just as naive and nervous looking as Silva was. He's young and vulnerable, younger lads don't have the confidence of an experienced pro. Would it not have been better playing Džeko against Leicester and Notts and have a few sub appearances here and there and maybe start him in the home Prem games in his first month? Give him a proper induction into the squad and England like we did Silva!

friend said:
Despite some stiff competition, there are some comments on this thread rank amongst the stupidest I have ever seen on here.
That takes some doing on here, it does seem to be getting worse, "kids with keyboards"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.