Dzeko

balkanno said:
svennis pennis said:
Good. He doesnt suit the system.

The System, for me, looks like shit, even WHU played better.

I do not know, i belive City played better when Tevez and Silva was out.

Really????

So we bench Tevez and Silva and start Edin Robocop on his own? Behave.

balkanno said:
svennis pennis said:
Good. He doesnt suit the system.

The System, for me, looks like shit, even WHU played better.

I do not know, i belive City played better when Tevez and Silva was out.

Haha funny lad...

I really don't understand the mentality of a fan who assigns a mocking nickname to one of his own players. After five games no less.

Well today he had some nice touches again when he came on but to me he seems in that state where he is desperate for "the" goal that every new striker in the league needs. The cross from Milner that Dzeko missed by inches could have been it.

LoveCity said:
Well today he had some nice touches again when he came on but to me he seems in that state where he is desperate for "the" goal that every new striker in the league needs. The cross from Milner that Dzeko missed by inches could have been it.

my thoughts exactly, a bit like kolarov when he was shooting from everywhere so he got his first one in.

dzeko will come good, still doesnt seem fully fit, which is understandable, and getting on the same wavelength as the rest of the guys. he just needs one to fall for him i think

One shot straight into the keeper, could have probably done better.

One strong shot blocked by a defender. Pity.

The cross from Milner was a little too strong, not his fault IMO.

Should have reacted better when Tevez was looking for him that one time.

A near certain goal taken away because SWP was a little too eager to do it all himself. A smarter decision would have left Dzeko with one goal from open play - same as Tevez if you're counting.

So a mixed bag, but I think he indisputably looked more involved once Tevez was taken off and he was allowed to occupy his more traditional center-forward role. Would make sense too. Not suggesting Tevez should be benched to make room for Dzeko or something, just saying.

As for Dzeko ruining Tevez, I don't recall him ruining him against Wolverhampton. I also don't think Dzeko made Tevez make that ridiculous miss from right in front of the goal. Really I think it's a little too early to make generalizations like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.