Dzeko

Blue Haze

Was confident he would come good until the last two performances. Especially today.

- Played a lovely headed ball to Silva who made a nice pass back. Kicked it right at the keeper when the other half of the net was wide open.
- First touch like his foot is made of granite.
- Received a ball at the top of the box and hit it closer to the corner flag than the post.

What happened to this guy? It goes beyond switching leagues. He never had a first touch like that at Wolfsburg.

same. Its gotta be a confidence thing because surely we didnt pay 27mil for this? maybe we will see more from him next season, atm its not looking to great.

It'll come for him don't worry. I'm confident next season he'll really hit the ground running.

Something I've noticed about is first touch is sometimes he tries to be too clever and make it too good almost. It knocks it away into space to chase it when maybe a simple touch infront could be better then lay it off. Saying that options up top with him are limited. Think we need someone playing with him, a smaller player who would run in behind. A bit, dare I say it, like Hernandez.

I'm the opposite.

My confidence in him is slowly gaining. He did ok tonight. He did more good than bad overall.

We need to buy 2 winger/forwards in the C.Ronaldo and Messi mould to play either side of him. Obviously we're not gonna get them but we could get Sanchez and Hazard. They'd fit the bill.

Hazard_____Dzeko_____Sanchez

________Silva__Yaya_________

__________De Jong__________

Dzeko can link well with people, don't know why it was mainly Tevez he was able to link with.

Sanchez is coming though blues.. ;)

Thaksinssoldier said:
he was fantastic today....but thank u both for showing a total lack of football knowledge.

ru for real? im not a dzeko hater at all, i like him, he has the passion and work rate but if you think hes playing well, u are seriously deluded. He did his best dont get me wrong but his best atm is seriously not good enough for a lone striker.

The best thing you can say is he played with more aggression than he has been, so he's trying to get involved with the physical side.

But everything else is lacking a bit, especially his first touch. :/

He works hard though.

I do not think it's only confidence any more. Probably the way he is working on his physic for the moment. Today though very useful contributes to this team a team-spirit and collective game.
I am impressed with his clever way of distributing balls. I know him and i know he can be much much better. I am looking forward to see him after the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.