Dzeko

LoveCity said:
TBF, I loathed Suarez before he came to England for his cheating but he's toned it down quite a lot since arriving (did manage a dive against Fulham though). Would gladly have him as Tevez's replacement but too late now.

I honestly think he'll get to it once things get tough for him. I have to say he really has that winning whatever it takes mentality though.

The victory against city rivals Manchester United (1-0) in the FA Cup semi-final, the City made ​​it clear that he does not think more fans endure taunts of "red devils". By winning the competition's oldest football club in the world Edin Dzeko want to print the history of the club that brought him to 27 million pounds in this year's winter transfer period.

- I have heard of ridicule. I want it to end by winning trophies. I hope that we will succeed in it - he said.

Dzeko (25) is moving into the ranks of "citizen" scored only once in the Premiership, but he is convinced that the best of him yet to come.

- I know I can play much better. Only a few months here and I was not yet fully adapted. I want to be ready for preseason and I believe that next season will be the right one - concluded Džeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.