Dzeko

when rooneys confidence was shot his first touch was abysmal making him look shite. now his confidence is back he looks a different player, and i think after pre season or a few games in with match fitness allied to more service with (hopefully) better quality players we will see a different player.

nice read

<a class="postlink" href="http://98.129.138.249/en-india/news/2171/premier-league/2011/05/12/2483607/edin-dzeko-wants-to-help-manchester-city-restore-local-pride" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://98.129.138.249/en-india/news/217 ... ocal-pride</a>

For me there's a couple of obvious things going on with him at present. He's obviously struggling a little bit with the pace of the league. He wont be the first, or the last to have this problem. With a good pre season in him, he should be better prepared......

But more worryingly, looking at the videos of him at Wolfsburg, 80% of his goals come from crosses from the flanks. We just dont play this way. Silva is a great player, but he's much more likely to slip a pass inbetween the centre half's for Tevez to run onto, than beat a man out wide and whip a great ball into the 6 yard box. Without 2 new wingers who play this way, I fear he'll struggle again next year. Which would be no vault of his own.....

I don't know why cost would matter if a player settled to a new country and new team midseason, whether it's a 27mil Bosnian playing in Germany or a 2 million Algerian playing in France.

Plus why are people stuck up on his cost anyway, not like it's your quid.

Thaksinssoldier said:
he was fantastic today....but thank u both for showing a total lack of football knowledge.

no he wasnt fantastic at all.

im not one to get on city players backs and judge them too quickly.

but his first touch is abysmal at times.

not saying hes a bad player..

i think he will come good.

but to say he was fantastic is ludacrous.<br /><br />-- Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 am --<br /><br />HE WILL COME GOOD GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE

I bet most Dzeko "nonbelievers" would've rather had that cheating hand-balling Suarez prick.... He will sooner or later treat the PL to diving beyond what England has EVER experienced lol. But score lots of goals from Pens and sneaky stuff.

vamps said:
I bet most Dzeko "nonbelievers" would've rather had that cheating hand-balling Suarez prick.... He will sooner or later treat the PL to diving beyond what England has EVER experienced lol. But score lots of goals from Pens and sneaky stuff.

TBF, I loathed Suarez before he came to England for his cheating but he's toned it down quite a lot since arriving (did manage a dive against Fulham though). Would gladly have him as Tevez's replacement but too late now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.