Dzeko

mcfcdjr said:
Well said Edin lad, get someone in with pace and a good cross on them and we will see at least 20+ goals from him. The fact that he scored so many goals without a regular run of performances and a style of play which isnt perfectly suited to him says a lot.

precisely, rvp's arsenal were tailor made for him

if dzeko had the luxury of a run of games and his optimal formation rvp would not come close in comparison

did you ever see rvp play for holland? Far from convincing . His record is something abysmil

blue wang said:
mcfcdjr said:
Well said Edin lad, get someone in with pace and a good cross on them and we will see at least 20+ goals from him. The fact that he scored so many goals without a regular run of performances and a style of play which isnt perfectly suited to him says a lot.

if dzeko had the luxury of a run of games and his optimal formation rvp would not come close in comparison

did you ever see rvp play for holland? Far from convincing . His record is something abysmil

Yeah, because scoring nearly 30 goals for your country is abysmal. Fucking hell you come out with a lot of shit.

blue wang said:
mcfcdjr said:

Better goals to game ratio than Messi and Ronaldo at international level.

blue wang said:

My word, you are clueless. If Dzeko was main striker at Arsenal last season, he wouldn't hit more than 15 goals I bet.

You should really ask yourself why Dzeko wasn't playing all season for you - MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCES that's why. It's not like Tevez or Dzeko were doing it all season and benched him. Tevez played a handful of games and was overrated at the end with people saying he turned the league around, I barely seen him in the last few games. Balotelli was hit and miss as he is.

RVP and Dzeko could play in the same team.

RVP used to be a winger so there is no reason why they couldn't play together, for example, Aguero and RVP up front and having issue getting through, bring off a midfield player and bring on Dzeko and move RVP to the left wing for some width. so we end up with 3 strikers on the pitch and one acting as a winger too.

Tevez should be the one leaving if anyone does.

people keep saying that we have to get rid of one of our 4 strikers to accomodate RVP...but do we

It was only really last year that RVP came to the fore as central striker but if my memory serves me correctly he has been used as an attacking midfielder (false number 10) etc etc etc type of player..one that can roam and lpay all across midfield and attack.

Its all about squad rotation now especially if we want to compete and win on ALL FRONTS.....

The strikers that are expendable are Ade and RSC...get rid of those 2 and we will save on wages and make space in teh squad for RVP without getting rid of any of our existing 4...

In my opinion sometimes RVP could play instead of Silva, or instead of one of the main strikers, or together with one of them...look at how mario is utulised...he plays cnetrally and out wide......the only player that really play in a fixed position is sergio and he roams acorss the front line and even drops deep

attacking play is now nt about fixed forward postions as we see formt he way barca and spain play....RVP just adds another option for rotation (and a very good one at that!!)

and in answer will he come to city just to be rotated...well the same question could be asked of any of our attacking players really...and they seem happy enough (even tevez seems to have bought into it now!)

Seosa said:
blue wang said:
mcfcdjr said:

Yeah, because scoring nearly 30 goals for your country is abysmal. Fucking hell you come out with a lot of shit.

you right , my mistake
however not as good as dzeko<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
blue wang said:
You haven't the faintest fucking clue have you.

then tell me bout the euro"s

simon23 said:
people keep saying that we have to get rid of one of our 4 strikers to accomodate RVP...but do we

It was only really last year that RVP came to the fore as central striker but if my memory serves me correctly he has been used as an attacking midfielder (false number 10) etc etc etc type of player..one that can roam and lpay all across midfield and attack.

Its all about squad rotation now especially if we want to compete and win on ALL FRONTS.....

The strikers that are expendable are Ade and RSC...get rid of those 2 and we will save on wages and make space in teh squad for RVP without getting rid of any of our existing 4...

In my opinion sometimes RVP could play instead of Silva, or instead of one of the main strikers, or together with one of them...look at how mario is utulised...he plays cnetrally and out wide......the only player that really play in a fixed position is sergio and he roams acorss the front line and even drops deep

attacking play is now nt about fixed forward postions as we see formt he way barca and spain play....RVP just adds another option for rotation (and a very good one at that!!)

and in answer will he come to city just to be rotated...well the same question could be asked of any of our attacking players really...and they seem happy enough (even tevez seems to have bought into it now!)

You make some very good points there,Mancini seems adament that Tevez and Dzeko wont be sold,Mancini doesnt even have to comment at all on speculation but chose to do so and said they are staying.

We need to realise that RVP will come in and possibly no strikers leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.