Dzeko

Dzeko rubbishes Milan talk

"After new speculation about my departure from City and the statements of individuals, who are talking like they are my manager, I would like to inform the public that I have not had any negotiations with Milan.

"My manager is Irfan Redzepagic and neither of us are pushing for my departure from City.

"I'm only focused on Manchester City and I do not care about media speculation, especially when it comes from people who have nothing to do with me."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7913243/Dzeko-rubbishes-Milan-talk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... Milan-talk</a>

BIG DONKEY said:
Dzeko rubbishes Milan talk

"After new speculation about my departure from City and the statements of individuals, who are talking like they are my manager, I would like to inform the public that I have not had any negotiations with Milan.

"My manager is Irfan Redzepagic and neither of us are pushing for my departure from City.

"I'm only focused on Manchester City and I do not care about media speculation, especially when it comes from people who have nothing to do with me."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7913243/Dzeko-rubbishes-Milan-talk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... Milan-talk</a>

well said Edin, I hope you stay - goals to games ration excellent, also a game momentum changer when you come on, e.g. qpr and cheldea at home

When I think of Edin Dzeko, I think of the 4 goals he scored at White Hart Lane, nearly scoring a hat-trick within a few minutes of coming on at the swamp, going on that amazing run down the wing from pretty much left back position to set up Aguero's goal that knocked Arse out of the cup, and of course the equaliser against QPR that helped us win the league.

This guy scores very important goals for us and I'd be gutted if we let him go, he may be slightly inconsistent but in all fairness he was regularly dropped to the bench. I think I remember he was dropped the week after scoring 4 at Spurs when he had been on a hot streak and was the league's top scorer. When he played consistently he was a real goal threat, and in my opinion RVP would not offer us much more than Edin already does.

Edin or RVP...

Loveley guy that Edin is he will not take us to the next level..

Will support him still however so long as he wears the blue shirt

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edin or RVP...

for me it would be Edin - younger and fitter, similar games to goals ratio (but played a lot less games) - bottom line for me is I back whatever Bobby thinks is best, and indeed whoever wears the Blue Shirt

BringBackSwales said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edin or RVP...

for me it would be Edin - younger and fitter, similar games to goals ratio (but played a lot less games) - bottom line for me is I back whatever Bobby thinks is best, and indeed whoever wears the Blue Shirt

Just don't think Edin suits our style. If we played with out and out wingers then maybe but we will have to wait and see what the window brings us.

Dzeko is younger, that's it.

Come on, he's not a patch on Van Persie. He's not even as good as Balotelli.

Well said Edin lad, get someone in with pace and a good cross on them and we will see at least 20+ goals from him. The fact that he scored so many goals without a regular run of performances and a style of play which isnt perfectly suited to him says a lot.

jlc09 said:
4 world class strikers and one soon-to-be? Am I missing something here?
He said four CLASS strikers, you added the 'world'. The soon-to-be I believe he is referring to is Guidetti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.