Dzeko

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:
maybe outside the pitch . on a football pitch mario's mind is world class , dzeko is an unsure boy and tevez is just greedy.

You are the biggest dick on here! Why don't you just start your very own Balotelli forum so we don't have to endure your shite.

Mario is not World Class! Potentially Yes but still well short at present.

if i'm a dick you are a double dick mate.

the only difference between you and me is that i understand football and you seem to be more vocated to rugby.

You're far too blinkered to understand football. Maybe you should get on a flight and go to a City game!

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Taking Tevez's off the pitch twattiness out of the argument, his contribution on the pitch has, pretty much, not been bettered by any City player since he joined the club.

In a couple of years time, your Silva's, Kompany's & Aguero's might have an argument against that, but up until now, Tevez has been huge for City ON THE PITCH and, at the moment, is a better, more important player than Balotelli.
Don't agree with that at all.

We won the league last season and played our best football without him and I say that as a Tevez fan (on the pitch).

Hell, who could have ever seen this coming - but I wholeheartedly agree with SWP. Miracles really do happen :-)

cookster said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:
You are the biggest dick on here! Why don't you just start your very own Balotelli forum so we don't have to endure your shite.

Mario is not World Class! Potentially Yes but still well short at present.

the only difference between you and me is that i understand football and you seem to be more vocated to rugby.

You're far too blinkered to understand football. Maybe you should get on a flight and go to a City game!

I'm waiting for your call, my friend. I come only if I can sit next to you.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Taking Tevez's off the pitch twattiness out of the argument, his contribution on the pitch has, pretty much, not been bettered by any City player since he joined the club.

In a couple of years time, your Silva's, Kompany's & Aguero's might have an argument against that, but up until now, Tevez has been huge for City ON THE PITCH and, at the moment, is a better, more important player than Balotelli.

We won the league last season and played our best football without him and I say that as a Tevez fan (on the pitch).

I can see where you're coming from. Yet, if Tevez wasn't such a twat, and he was part of the team all last season, I'd be fairly sure you'd have had the league wrapped up earlier than the final minute of the season.

If Tevez does stay this season, him & Aguero would be an insane partnership.

I lost count of how many comments I saw on here shortly after his hat trick against Norwich and his cameo against Chelsea, saying how the league would have been over by now had Tevez been around.

His contribution to City, aside from his golfing sabbatical, has been huge and yes, City are good enough to outplay teams without him, as proved for large parts last season, yet I think he'd have made as much a contribution as the rest of them had he not decided to be said dick head.

carlos92 said:
A bit of a vague statement but we should sign a player who can bring the best out of Dzeko's qualities as a plan B option. Slightly disappointed that RvP is going to Juve but time to alternatives in who will improve us.
I was wondering if the Plan B was going to be Kolarov into Dzeko, seems that may not be the case now.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

PM me your number and you'll get the call.

When I click on the Dzeko thread, I don't expect to read about Dzeko.

Another mystery to his threads.

cookster said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:

PM me your number and you'll get the call.

you can call me at +39 3334640526 mate.

The Future's Blue said:
carlos92 said:
A bit of a vague statement but we should sign a player who can bring the best out of Dzeko's qualities as a plan B option. Slightly disappointed that RvP is going to Juve but time to alternatives in who will improve us.
I was wondering if the Plan B was going to be Kolarov into Dzeko, seems that may not be the case now.

Is Kolarov going? I haven't read anyother threads yet.

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

I can see where you're coming from. Yet, if Tevez wasn't such a twat, and he was part of the team all last season, I'd be fairly sure you'd have had the league wrapped up earlier than the final minute of the season.

If Tevez does stay this season, him & Aguero would be an insane partnership.

I lost count of how many comments I saw on here shortly after his hat trick against Norwich and his cameo against Chelsea, saying how the league would have been over by now had Tevez been around.

His contribution to City, aside from his golfing sabbatical, has been huge and yes, City are good enough to outplay teams without him, as proved for large parts last season, yet I think he'd have made as much a contribution as the rest of them had he not decided to be said dick head.
I'm just glad to have the option of him but looking back to when we tonked spuds and Utd away, we did it without him then.

As I say though, Tevez is a better player than Balo now but Balo has the potential to be on another level. Whether he lives up to it, or is still with us by then is anyones guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.