Dzeko

carlos92 said:
The Future's Blue said:
carlos92 said:
A bit of a vague statement but we should sign a player who can bring the best out of Dzeko's qualities as a plan B option. Slightly disappointed that RvP is going to Juve but time to alternatives in who will improve us.
I was wondering if the Plan B was going to be Kolarov into Dzeko, seems that may not be the case now.

Is Kolarov going? I haven't read anyother threads yet.
We've had a suggestion that 'Kolarov is gone', nothing more, yet.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
Don't agree with that at all.

We won the league last season and played our best football without him and I say that as a Tevez fan (on the pitch).

I can see where you're coming from. Yet, if Tevez wasn't such a twat, and he was part of the team all last season, I'd be fairly sure you'd have had the league wrapped up earlier than the final minute of the season.

If Tevez does stay this season, him & Aguero would be an insane partnership.

I lost count of how many comments I saw on here shortly after his hat trick against Norwich and his cameo against Chelsea, saying how the league would have been over by now had Tevez been around.

His contribution to City, aside from his golfing sabbatical, has been huge and yes, City are good enough to outplay teams without him, as proved for large parts last season, yet I think he'd have made as much a contribution as the rest of them had he not decided to be said dick head.
I'm just glad to have the option of him but looking back to when we tonked spuds and Utd away, we did it without him then.

As I say though, Tevez is a better player than Balo now but Balo has the potential to be on another level. Whether he lives up to it, or is still with us by then is anyones guess.

For years people have been talking about him having potential but he has been delivering it in flashes...the semi finals match against germany was insane, but then he lost it in the finals...

I agree he has the potential to be world class...but if he keeps like this he'll remain at that, and we will all be talking about a player who had everything going for him but failed to deliver...

The Future's Blue said:
carlos92 said:
The Future's Blue said:
I was wondering if the Plan B was going to be Kolarov into Dzeko, seems that may not be the case now.

Is Kolarov going? I haven't read anyother threads yet.
We've had a suggestion that 'Kolarov is gone', nothing more, yet.

Cheers for the heads up. I have read it, but it looks like another vague wum.

No17 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
I can see where you're coming from. Yet, if Tevez wasn't such a twat, and he was part of the team all last season, I'd be fairly sure you'd have had the league wrapped up earlier than the final minute of the season.

If Tevez does stay this season, him & Aguero would be an insane partnership.

I lost count of how many comments I saw on here shortly after his hat trick against Norwich and his cameo against Chelsea, saying how the league would have been over by now had Tevez been around.

His contribution to City, aside from his golfing sabbatical, has been huge and yes, City are good enough to outplay teams without him, as proved for large parts last season, yet I think he'd have made as much a contribution as the rest of them had he not decided to be said dick head.
I'm just glad to have the option of him but looking back to when we tonked spuds and Utd away, we did it without him then.

As I say though, Tevez is a better player than Balo now but Balo has the potential to be on another level. Whether he lives up to it, or is still with us by then is anyones guess.

For years people have been talking about him having potential but he has been delivering it in flashes...the semi finals match against germany was insane, but then he lost it in the finals...

I agree he has the potential to be world class...but if he keeps like this he'll remain at that, and we will all be talking about a player who had everything going for him but failed to deliver...

atm the only one who blatanty failed to deliver is dzeko tough....

No.17

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/01/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... ty-mancini</a>

Decent read.

SWP's back said:
No.17

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/01/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... ty-mancini</a>

Decent read.

Yes I have read that...and as I mentioned he has the ability, he has upped his game, but will he deliver constantly is a question...

@Mancio, all you do is poke and poke and poke...it's got to the point where it's childish and boring...how old are you mate?

Mancio said:
No17 said:
SWP's back said:

Yet he scored more than Mario last season.....

pudge said:
Mancio said:
No17 said:

this has not saved him from being on his way, however...

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

Do you have proof of this.....

Also, I like how you ignored the fact that you said Dzeko failed to deliver yet he scored more than Mario last season. What does that make Mario by your logic?

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

Do you have proof of this.....

Also, I like how you ignored the fact that you said Dzeko failed to deliver yet he scored more than Mario last season. What does that make Mario by your logic?

by my logic mario was a prospect , edin a finished product. hoping now you can see the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.