Dzeko

corky1970 said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:
You are the biggest dick on here! Why don't you just start your very own Balotelli forum so we don't have to endure your shite.

Mario is not World Class! Potentially Yes but still well short at present.

if i'm a dick you are a double dick mate.

the only difference between you and me is that i understand football and you seem to be more vocated to rugby.

can i be a treble dick ?

No. Now sit down clitoris !!! ;)

svennis pennis said:
EaglesFan said:
After one of the previous articles claimed transfer of MCFC striker Edin Dzeko to Juventus by the end of THIS week, in today's edition of "Tuttosport" Juventus' General Manager Giuseppe Marotta stated how "Dzeko would be perfect fit for Juve".

I'm going through some different sports papers - and apparently the bid is already on the table?? Thumbs DOWN if true :-(

Why? You support him, not this club. Why dont you start the registration process for a Juve forum early?

I second this notion Svennis.

Seosa said:
svennis pennis said:
EaglesFan said:
After one of the previous articles claimed transfer of MCFC striker Edin Dzeko to Juventus by the end of THIS week, in today's edition of "Tuttosport" Juventus' General Manager Giuseppe Marotta stated how "Dzeko would be perfect fit for Juve".

I'm going through some different sports papers - and apparently the bid is already on the table?? Thumbs DOWN if true :-(

Why? You support him, not this club. Why dont you start the registration process for a Juve forum early?

Leave him be lads he has been a good poster on here.

Have not bothered to read any of this Dzeko thread because anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that he is being used as a bait by Juventus to expedite the RVP deal. As the latter will most likely sign for the black and whites, then Dzeko will be staying here.

Seosa said:
svennis pennis said:
EaglesFan said:

WTF is wrong with you people??

As British (or are you) - I would not expect any of you (svennis pennis, Seosa, Mancio) to be so fucking close-minded...it's staggering really.
I will be a fan of whatever club and whatever player I want.
It happens to be City and Dzeko - so we can either discuss shit or go our separate ways...In other words - why dont all of you get off my pole?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
svennis pennis said:

Leave him be lads he has been a good poster on here.

Thank you Mr. Blue. Likewise.

sjk2008 said:
Mancio said:
LongsightM13 said:
His body might be. But his mind is considerably weaker.

maybe outside the pitch . on a football pitch mario's mind is world class , dzeko is an unsure boy and tevez is just greedy.

You actually think Mario is better than Tevez?
I think he could become better.

Right now I think Tevez is more likely to score more goals in a season but it will be close tbh.

Balotelli could become the best striker in the world. Could being the important word.

EaglesFan said:
WTF is wrong with you people??

As British (or are you) - I would not expect any of you (svennis pennis, Seosa, Mancio) to be so fucking close-minded...it's staggering really.
I will be a fan of whatever club and whatever player I want.
It happens to be City and Dzeko - so we can either discuss shit or go our separate ways...In other words - why dont all of you get off my pole?
That's just cracked me up, brilliant.

A bit of a vague statement but we should sign a player who can bring the best out of Dzeko's qualities as a plan B option. Slightly disappointed that RvP is going to Juve but time to alternatives in who will improve us.

sjk2008 said:
Taking Tevez's off the pitch twattiness out of the argument, his contribution on the pitch has, pretty much, not been bettered by any City player since he joined the club.

In a couple of years time, your Silva's, Kompany's & Aguero's might have an argument against that, but up until now, Tevez has been huge for City ON THE PITCH and, at the moment, is a better, more important player than Balotelli.
Don't agree with that at all.

We won the league last season and played our best football without him and I say that as a Tevez fan (on the pitch).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.