Dzeko

crystal_mais said:
gravediggerj said:
i bought a car a few years ago, its worth 30% of what i paid now.

Questions should be asked

Expected

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 pm --

Soulboy said:
crystal_mais said:
They were not Mancini's players

If you ran a business would you be happy with making such losses. It's not fucking Monopoly here is it.

hence my comments on Marwood - Hughes was given too much rope

Instead of Adebayor, Kolo, RSC, de Jong... who do you think Hughes should have signed instead?

Who was better than them at the time, that were available and would have come to City?

They would only come for the money, which they did. Who was better than them at the time?

Oh and when I mentioned Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Aguero.. you stated that they were nothing to do with Marwood. Yet surprisingly enough the "crap ones" Hughes bought were Marwood's responsibility!

You dont like Marwood do you? I'm getting that feeling...

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm --

Maybe not - just looking at things from were I sit.

Oh and questions should be asked of Mancini for the substantial loss on Dzeko if he goes for £19m

Even the best Managers get it wrong or lose money on players , just look at
Slur Alex with Veron , Owen Hargreaves , Sir Ralfie Milne , Djemba Djemba (So good they named him twice) the list goes on .
Players are only worth what people are willing to pay for them , some you win some you lose but we are still CHAMPIONS of England .

mullsy said:
crystal_mais said:
gravediggerj said:
i bought a car a few years ago, its worth 30% of what i paid now.

Questions should be asked

Expected

Instead of Adebayor, Kolo, RSC, de Jong... who do you think Hughes should have signed instead?

Who was better than them at the time, that were available and would have come to City?

They would only come for the money, which they did. Who was better than them at the time?

Oh and when I mentioned Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Aguero.. you stated that they were nothing to do with Marwood. Yet surprisingly enough the "crap ones" Hughes bought were Marwood's responsibility!

Oh and questions should be asked of Mancini for the substantial loss on Dzeko if he goes for £19m

Slur Alex with Veron , Owen Hargreaves , Sir Ralfie Milne , Djemba Djemba (So good they named him twice) the list goes on .
Players are only worth what people are willing to pay for them , some you win some you lose but we are still CHAMPIONS of England .

Correct mate - but my call was we should not lose too much on Dzeko - he has not been a failure at the club.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:
The season before last yes.

Last season, impossible to tell.

Next season, we will see.
Exactly, we will have to wait and see but at the moment, overall, throughout their respective careers, Tevez is the better player.

Which is the discussion (yes, I know it's the Dzeko thread)

how can you compare the respective carrers of a 1984 born player vs a 1990 born player ?

at the best you have to compare what have achieved both players at the same 21 age , and if you do it mario wins hands down
If you do compare their careers, Tevez wins hands down

Again, apologies for going off topic but as Mancio decided to ignore my other posts and only highlight this one, disregarding Ric's asking of it to go to PM, then I felt I had to respond.

crystal_mais said:
mullsy said:
crystal_mais said:
Expected

Correct mate - but my call was we should not lose too much on Dzeko - he has not been a failure at the club.

Cant agree more , I like Dzeko & hope we keep him , people seem to forget the amount/important goals he scored for us last season .
It's not always about Aguero .

Dzeko alerts Juve and Milan
By Football Italia staff

Comments emanating from Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko that he is unhappy in England have put Milan and Juventus on alert.

Both Serie A sides are in the market for a striker this summer and both have been linked with the Bosnian forward.

The Rossoneri have been paired with the forward as an alternative option to Carlos Tevez, whilst the Bianconeri have been rumoured to have been ‘promised’ the player, if City sign Robin Van Persie.

The duo will be on high alert now, after the player gave an interview to German magazine Kicker, in which he made clear that he could leave Manchester this summer.

“In the second part of the season I was slightly sidelined,” Dzeko reflected.

“And I have no idea why I lost this continuity. I came here to play, so I never considered this problem.

“I’m think I am too good to spend another season on the bench, so anything is possible for my future, despite the words of [manager Roberto] Mancini.

“However, there is nothing concrete just yet.”

Dzeko started just 16 games in the Premier League during the 2011-12 campaign, making a further 14 appearances from the bench, scoring 14 goals in total.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/22603/dzeko-alerts-juve-and-milan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/22603/dz ... -and-milan</a>?

This is now all 100% media speculation and fishing.

Thing with Edin is - no way of telling what will happen (looks like only Roberto and maybe himself know that) - giant waist of time even guessing, that.

We will just have to wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.