Dzeko

CityCTID said:
“In the second half of last season, I suddenly got to start far fewer games — and I’ve got no idea why.... You are shit that's why!

It surprises me that all of you fine gentlemen are taking these quotes to be beyond doubt. They seem very strange for someone of his ilk.

I will believe it when it is in the Times or part of a video put out by his new club if he moves.

CityCTID said:
“In the second half of last season, I suddenly got to start far fewer games — and I’ve got no idea why.... You are shit that's why!

That "shit" was one of the 3 reasons we are champions now... Aguero and Zaba being other two... Don't call any of our players shit...

tbh I'd be disappointed if he left but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it so long as we get full value or close to it for him if he's sold

The Sun failed to mention that in the same interview he also said that he's not going to Milan and that he's fully concentrated on City and the new season in which they have to defend the title...

They would love to make "Tevez" out of Dzeko!

This isn't really news,it's been very obvious from his demeanour that he isn't happy playing second,or more realistically,fourth fiddle,especially in a set up not ideal for his strengths,and,given his ability,who would be?

I like Edin,i think his attitude has been great and he has made some vital contributions to our success,however,for his sake more than anything i believe a move away would be for the best.He can get back to being the main man and we can use the considerable fee to purchase more needed and suitable replacements.

I feel similar about Milner.

rastus said:
stony said:
Cobwebcat said:
True but saying he is too good for the bench?

He's not wrong. Dzeko is a great player, he just doesn't suit our system.

Sick of hearing this, did you see him in the last game of the season?
The system, umm well that needs to have another dimension to ensure greater sucess, To let teams know that bodies behind the ball can be broken down and Im sure this seasons signing will accomodate that....

-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:41 am --

CityCTID said:
Wow you fuck head, however you may be pissed so all is forgiven

This and this.

citytill1die84 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4470477/Edin-Dzeko-blasts-Roberto-Mancini-for-leaving-him-out.html

Well if he's said that looks like he'll be the 1 more than likely to leave.
See you Edin, too good for the bench? Not when the other 3 are better suited to starting for us you aren't.

You find a footballer who is happy to be on the bench and you'll find a player who is content with 2nd best.

Non story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.