Dzeko

I'm not saying he wont go, because if any of our forwards go to make way for another forward it will likely be Dzeko, but I am not going to criticise a player for saying he wants to play regular football.

citytill1die84 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4470477/Edin-Dzeko-blasts-Roberto-Mancini-for-leaving-him-out.html

Well if he's said that looks like he'll be the 1 more than likely to leave.
How the hell can they print an headline like that regarding what he said.
Unbelievable . . . . .jeff!

SWP's back said:
citytill1die84 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4470477/Edin-Dzeko-blasts-Roberto-Mancini-for-leaving-him-out.html
Well if he's said that looks like he'll be the 1 more than likely to leave.
See you Edin, too good for the bench? Not when the other 3 are better suited to starting for us you aren't.
No wonder they print stories like this if there are numpties like you willing to believe them.

Marvin said:
I'm not saying he wont go, because if any of our forwards go to make way for another forward it will likely be Dzeko, but I am not going to criticise a player for saying he wants to play regular football.
I would normally agree but it does come across as criticising the gaffer to some extent (blaming him for his poor form and saying he is too good for the bench - ie Mancini made the wrong call to bench him)

These things haven't gone well in the past for players that have been outspoken (Nedum).

For what its worth,

Just listened to an interview from Dzeko after the Wolfsburg match on Sport1 German tv.

Asked why the deal with Bayern did not materialise, he answered because Manchester City did not want to sell me.

yada yada yada.....

So will you be staying at Manchester City?
Answers: Looks that way (with a big grin/smirk on his face!)

Hope he does stay.

Grolsch30 said:
For what its worth,

Just listened to an interview from Dzeko after the Wolfsburg match on Sport1 German tv.

Asked why the deal with Bayern did not materialise, he answered because Manchester City did not want to sell me.

yada yada yada.....

So will you be staying at Manchester City?
Answers: Looks that way (with a big grin/smirk on his face!)

Hope he does stay.

Would like him to stay

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
I would normally agree but it does come across as criticising the gaffer to some extent (blaming him for his poor form and saying he is too good for the bench - ie Mancini made the wrong call to bench him)

These things haven't gone well in the past for players that have been outspoken (Nedum).
Nedum not being at the club is more to do with the fact he isn't good enough, why do you think he ended up at QPR ?

Dont like this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tottenham-to-abandon-emmanuel-adebayor-move-for-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tot ... edin-dzeko</a>
"Tottenham to abandon Emmanuel Adebayor move for Edin Dzeko
Tottenham look set to call off their bid to bring Emmanuel Adebayor to White Hart Lane and will instead focus on landing Edin Dzeko.
Adebayor was on loan in north London last season and is wanted by Spurs, but the club is growing frustrated at the lack of progress on a deal to bring him back on a permanent basis.
Dzeko, who scored 19 goals for Premier League champions Manchester City last season from just 26 starts, is said by Caught Offside to be fed up at his lack of first team opportunities.
Citizens boss Roberto Mancini is also keen to cash in on Dzeko rather than Adebayor as he knows he would get more money for the Bosnian hitman.
As the title race neared its conclusion last term, Dzeko fell further in the City pecking order behind the likes of Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez.
Having cost the club £27million when he moved from Wolfsburg, he is not likely to come cheap to Spurs.
However, White Hart Lane chief Andre Villas-Boas has only Jermain Defoe available to him as a senior striker, so reinforcements are necessary.
It is said that he has identified Dzeko, 26, as the man to add firepower to his first Spurs squad.

Plain Speaking said:
Dont like this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tottenham-to-abandon-emmanuel-adebayor-move-for-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tot ... edin-dzeko</a>
"Tottenham to abandon Emmanuel Adebayor move for Edin Dzeko
Tottenham look set to call off their bid to bring Emmanuel Adebayor to White Hart Lane and will instead focus on landing Edin Dzeko.
Adebayor was on loan in north London last season and is wanted by Spurs, but the club is growing frustrated at the lack of progress on a deal to bring him back on a permanent basis.
Dzeko, who scored 19 goals for Premier League champions Manchester City last season from just 26 starts, is said by Caught Offside to be fed up at his lack of first team opportunities.
Citizens boss Roberto Mancini is also keen to cash in on Dzeko rather than Adebayor as he knows he would get more money for the Bosnian hitman.
As the title race neared its conclusion last term, Dzeko fell further in the City pecking order behind the likes of Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez.
Having cost the club £27million when he moved from Wolfsburg, he is not likely to come cheap to Spurs.
However, White Hart Lane chief Andre Villas-Boas has only Jermain Defoe available to him as a senior striker, so reinforcements are necessary.
It is said that he has identified Dzeko, 26, as the man to add firepower to his first Spurs squad.

Tell Spurs to fuck themselves unless they stump up 40 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.