Dzeko

King Of All Geordies said:
Plain Speaking said:
Dont like this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tottenham-to-abandon-emmanuel-adebayor-move-for-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tot ... edin-dzeko</a>
"Tottenham to abandon Emmanuel Adebayor move for Edin Dzeko
Tottenham look set to call off their bid to bring Emmanuel Adebayor to White Hart Lane and will instead focus on landing Edin Dzeko.
Adebayor was on loan in north London last season and is wanted by Spurs, but the club is growing frustrated at the lack of progress on a deal to bring him back on a permanent basis.
Dzeko, who scored 19 goals for Premier League champions Manchester City last season from just 26 starts, is said by Caught Offside to be fed up at his lack of first team opportunities.
Citizens boss Roberto Mancini is also keen to cash in on Dzeko rather than Adebayor as he knows he would get more money for the Bosnian hitman.
As the title race neared its conclusion last term, Dzeko fell further in the City pecking order behind the likes of Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez.
Having cost the club £27million when he moved from Wolfsburg, he is not likely to come cheap to Spurs.
However, White Hart Lane chief Andre Villas-Boas has only Jermain Defoe available to him as a senior striker, so reinforcements are necessary.
It is said that he has identified Dzeko, 26, as the man to add firepower to his first Spurs squad.

Tell Spurs to fuck themselves unless they stump up 40 million.

Spurs will never stump up 20m. that twat levy will be after him on loan or for fuck all. only chance any team has got of getting money out of spurs, is when modric goes. levy will want their main business done before then, in order to get bottom prices. the horrible ****

Cheadle Blue said:
Plain Speaking said:
Dont like this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tottenham-to-abandon-emmanuel-adebayor-move-for-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/907511-tot ... edin-dzeko</a>
"Tottenham to abandon Emmanuel Adebayor move for Edin Dzeko
Tottenham look set to call off their bid to bring Emmanuel Adebayor to White Hart Lane and will instead focus on landing Edin Dzeko.
Adebayor was on loan in north London last season and is wanted by Spurs, but the club is growing frustrated at the lack of progress on a deal to bring him back on a permanent basis.
Dzeko, who scored 19 goals for Premier League champions Manchester City last season from just 26 starts, is said by Caught Offside to be fed up at his lack of first team opportunities.
Citizens boss Roberto Mancini is also keen to cash in on Dzeko rather than Adebayor as he knows he would get more money for the Bosnian hitman.
As the title race neared its conclusion last term, Dzeko fell further in the City pecking order behind the likes of Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez.
Having cost the club £27million when he moved from Wolfsburg, he is not likely to come cheap to Spurs.
However, White Hart Lane chief Andre Villas-Boas has only Jermain Defoe available to him as a senior striker, so reinforcements are necessary.
It is said that he has identified Dzeko, 26, as the man to add firepower to his first Spurs squad.

Spurs will never stump up 20m. that twat levy will be after him on loan or for fuck all. only chance any team has got of getting money out of spurs, is when modric goes. levy will want their main business done before then, in order to get bottom prices. the horrible ****

We aren't going to sell Dzeko to spurs without making a profit, so that means at least an £18 mil transfer. Yeah, I don't see this happening.

Sorry if already posted.

Manchester City, Dzeko: "I'd like Italy, we see"

Source: Sky Sports

The Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko has spoken to Sky Sports about their future: "For now I am a Manchester City player, but the certainty that I will stay here only arrive later this month, when the market closes. Intano wait and We also see who is going these days, if Van Persie or someone else. I follow the Italian league, I'd like to one day play. Milan? I've seen that has sold two of the best players he had ... ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DNrf%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsa&sa=X&ei=IV0eUO3jJcel0AWd7IDQCw&ved=0CFkQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CFkQ7gEwAA</a>

Oh my fucking days, first somebody quotes the Metro which is pathetic for transfer news, but to make it worse the Metro itself has quoted CaughtOffside. Why the fuck has that even been posted?

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
Cheadle Blue said:

We aren't going to sell Dzeko to spurs without making a profit, so that means at least an £18 mil transfer. Yeah, I don't see this happening.

How does selling Džeko for £18m represent a profit? I thought he cost us £27m.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
Oh my fucking days, first somebody quotes the Metro which is pathetic for transfer news, but to make it worse the Metro itself has quoted CaughtOffside. Why the fuck has that even been posted?

Ha ha, good point. Rather like Chemical Ali quoting Pinocchio.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
SuperbiaInProlelio said:
Cheadle Blue said:

How does selling Džeko for £18m represent a profit? I thought he cost us £27m.

Because of the amortization of his contract. We payed 27m for 4 and a half years, but since he only has 3 years left, the monetary value of his contract has declined.

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
SuperbiaInProlelio said:

Because of the amortization of his contract. We payed 27m for 4 and a half years, but since he only has 3 years left, the monetary value of his contract has declined.

Ah! I see.

Then again, how does amortisation work? If a quarter of his contract has elapsed surely his value now would be just over £21m?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
SuperbiaInProlelio said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Ah! I see.

Then again, how does amortisation work? If a quarter of his contract has elapsed surely his value now would be just over £21m?

I will admit that math is not my strongest suit, but I figured that 27m for 4 and a half years came out to about 6m value per year, so if a year and a half passes thats 9m off his value. I could be totally wrong about all of this, and in either case I recommend googling amoritization for a more competent explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.