Dzeko

onceabluealways said:
citizen07 said:
I'd rather have dzeko who would be a super sub for us whenever we need that all important goal, rather than a van persie who would sulk at the first chance he gets in seeing the bench.. why fix the best attacking frontline of the premiership when there is nothing to fix??

Something to be said about this - we were the top scorers in the league and thats with Aguero (first season) Dzeko ( in and out of the team. not easy), Tevez (say no more , would be like a new signing, still think he's the one mancini will want out) and Balo who i expect to be a beter team player next season ( just worry what he'll be like if on the bench a lot).

If tevez goes then we need one quality forward who can pllay anywhere across a front three
It's going to be more difficult for Mancini to juggle our strikers next season. Balo will expect to be more heavily involved and if Tevez stays he will be wanting a high degree of involvement. As you say Dzeko has not played regularly, Aguero seems our main striker, it will be hard keeping everyone happy! I suppose this will be when RM earns his increased wages!

577360_10150885397956841_1479314875_n.jpg

Kolarov , Dzeko , Klasnic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.