Dzeko

FantasyIreland said:
Listening to the rumour mill(TS) earlier today and one of their 'men ITK' stated he was definitely returning to Germany,club as yet unknown.
Eh? There is only one club in Germany where Dzeko would go...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/09/3230317/manchester-city-discuss-dzeko-deal-with-ac-milan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... h-ac-milan</a>

I am not much of a dzeko fan but i think AC Milan are a very stingy and greedy club and they always make ridiculous demands from us whenever we are interested in any of their players (Kaka) or they outrightly turn us down (Thiago silva) but whenever they are interested in our players they feel they can bring out the dirtiest transfer tricks possible just so they can get our player for a few millions , take the dirty tactics they tried using during the tevez saga . As far as i am concerned they only way we would be accepting 19Million for Dzeko is if Milan throws in KPB or Nocerino in the deal . We could do with the money plus a midfielder .

i♥city! said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/09/3230317/manchester-city-discuss-dzeko-deal-with-ac-milan

I am not much of a dzeko fan but i think AC Milan are a very stingy and greedy club and they always make ridiculous demands from us whenever we are interested in any of their players (Kaka) or they outrightly turn us down (Thiago silva) but whenever they are interested in our players they feel they can bring out the dirtiest transfer tricks possible just so they can get our player for a few millions , take the dirty tactics they tried using during the tevez saga . As far as i am concerned they only way we would be accepting 19Million for Dzeko is if Milan throws in KPB or Nocerino in the deal . We could do with the money plus a midfielder .

Exactly the same as a certain Spurs in our League - Just makes me dislike the clubs more and I certainly wasn't shedding a tear when Juve won the league and Spurs missed out on Champions League in comical circumstances

milan are most certainly not throwing in any midfielder in any would be deal with dzeko, their midfield is absolute shite as it is they dont need to go losing more from it. milan fans on twitter seem to believe that they'll be losing at least ibra or robinho(binho more than likely) before the season starts and they see dzeko as a good add on. for the price we would have to get, atleast 20million, i just dont see them affording that unless they get a really great offer for robinho/ibra. would be sad to see edin leave though after he was in and out all season. can't forget that tevez+aguero up front for those last handful of games were just w0w though...

Didnt City value Dzeko at 27 million when Bayern came calling ?? why should it be any different for milan.

Put up or shut up.

Without starting a Milan thread, I just have no idea why we ever entertain these twats, when the phone rings and it's Galliani or Berlusconi on the other end we should just hang up.

Or maybe have a recorded message that just says, "unless you have cash or prepared to let Thiago Silva be part of deal then please don't leave a message".....

If Milan have come in for Dzeko then you have to entertain the deal. As a big club in Italy they will appeal to Dzeko. We shall see but obviously someone has to make way if we are after Cavani or Van Persie.

Taylor said:
If Milan have come in for Dzeko then you have to entertain the deal. As a big club in Italy they will appeal to Dzeko. We shall see but obviously someone has to make way if we are after Cavani or Van Persie.

If we don't want to sell him, then why do we entertain them. Milan are cancer.

Lulic Lazio said:
120706143.7_mn.jpg

Sarajevo, 06 July 2012
Amra and Edin
That is a much higher standard than the usual WAG orange perma-tan caked in make-up fare.

Quite stunning.

On a much less important note I reckon £20 million would represent decent business. I was of the view that we should keep our four strikers, but upon reflection there is no way that (injuries permitting) RVP is not an improvement on Edin. I feel he would be an especially effective weapon against teams that park the bus, against whom we were especially profligate last season.

I am very well disposed towards Edin and it was his goal that opened the door against QPR, but the reality is that we have to be ruthless if we are to achieve all that we want for this football club. I think he is a good striker but not a great one and if RVP is prepared to join us on the understanding that he won't be as much the fulcrum of this squad as he is at Arsenal, then I say deal.

alky313 said:
Taylor said:

If we don't want to sell him, then why do we entertain them. Milan are cancer.

Because if we are after a new striker like Van Persie then someone has to make way, we can't have Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez and Van-Persie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.