Dzeko

joe mancini said:
pudge said:
joe mancini said:
Someone to blame bud,ie a whipping boy.
Yes, someone who is blamed for something.

And I fail to see what Dzeko is being blamed for?

By me nothing!.I.m on about the whingers /moaners who seem to think he,s not good enough.
Exactly there's a difference between criticising him and making him a scapegoat.

Which is my point.

I don't think anybody is saying they dislike Edin, I certainly don't. Nobody can deny his talent and what he's done for us, but at the same time nobody can deny that his style of play doesn't totally suit ours and for long spells last season he was ridiculously frustrating. If he stays, he'll probably give is the same; goals but a lot of waste & frustration. Balo & Kun can be frustrating, but Edin takes the piss with it.

According to SSN a bid of 22 million from AC Milan has been rejected, also reporting that City have put a valuation of 25 million. Of course this comes from SSN Sources so take it with a large pinch of salt.

mcfc-mark said:
Edin playing with his back to goal= bad.

Edin playing towards goal= good.

Over to you, Roberto.

This is basically what it's about, everyone misses the point.

For Wolfsburg = given service, latched onto everything = finisher

For City = back to goal 80% of the game, target man, supplying not scoring = non finisher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.