Dzeko

The dislike of Dzeko expressed by some on this thread really is a fecking disgrace.

He scored 3 of the most important goals we scored last season (QPR home & Rags away x 2). The season before that without him we'd have been knocked out of the FA cup by Notts County. Some of your really need to have a good look in he mirror.

BlueAnorak said:
The dislike of Dzeko expressed by some on this thread really is a fecking disgrace.

He scored 3 of the most important goals we scored last season (QPR home & Rags away x 2). The season before that without him we'd have been knocked out of the FA cup by Notts County. Some of your really need to have a good look in he mirror.

Have to agree. Some of us are starting to sound like spolit kids. Dzeko was ( and still is ) an important cog in the squad that won us the premiership. Please lets never forget that. All the players who played for us last season will forever be regarded as great City players in my mind.

Edin is a good footballer and decent bloke ( from what i have seen and heard ). 18 goals..........we won on goal difference......So he did his bit for us all.

Fine if Mancini feels there is better options in the future, but no need to wish rid of him.

CityCTID said:
Dzeko to Bayern, dream signing ;)
Abusing Marwood now City players. You should have been around on the 90s, you'd have had a nervous breakdown.

I watched him in the Limerick game I know only a friendly but he played with a smile on his face scored two goals and said everything about the man I already knew. He makes mistakes, his first touch not brilliant but in terms of personality he is 100%. Mancini has softened Dzeko's comments by turning them into a positive by vindicating him in that he would expect strikers to be unhappy if they sit on the bench. If he has to leave it can only be for footballing reasons in the opinion of the manager. The manager everyone on here was so excited about when he signed a five year deal. I think we have to back the manager's judgement on this.

Tony Adcock said:
BlueAnorak said:

Have to agree. Some of us are starting to sound like spolit kids. Dzeko was ( and still is ) an important cog in the squad that won us the premiership. Please lets never forget that. All the players who played for us last season will forever be regarded as great City players in my mind.

Edin is a good footballer and decent bloke ( from what i have seen and heard ). 18 goals..........we won on goal difference......So he did his bit for us all.

Fine if Mancini feels there is better options in the future, but no need to wish rid of him.

Unfortunately,City have always had a small minority who need a scapegoat when things don,t quite go as they would like.they,ll say who the manager should play,but if there is no instant
Success,will want him sacked.
Have an opinion by all means,but please don,t start thinking you know as much as Bob
I still cringe at how so called supporters,slated the likes of Corrigan or Ian Bowyer,amongst others.

I'm starting to think most users on here don't know what a 'scapegoat' is

joe mancini said:
pudge said:

Someone to blame bud,ie a whipping boy.
Yes, someone who is blamed for something.

And I fail to see what Dzeko is being blamed for?

pudge said:
joe mancini said:
pudge said:

Someone to blame bud,ie a whipping boy.
Yes, someone who is blamed for something.

And I fail to see what Dzeko is being blamed for?

By me nothing!.I.m on about the whingers /moaners who seem to think he,s not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.