Dzeko

Would love Dzeko at Spurs, White Hart Lane inspires players to become better than they actually are and that's what it did to Dzeko last season.

Bale crossing to Dzeko would make me jhizz all over the place.

DaveTheYid said:
Would love Dzeko at Spurs, White Hart Lane inspires players to become better than they actually are and that's what it did to Dzeko last season.

i hope we never do business with you again.
Levy deserves to get fucked over and suffer.

zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:

Why?

Trying to get the best deal possible is what every chairman tries to do.

Why the fuck would Dzeko go to Spurs? He came to England to win trophies. Not bottle it in the second half of the season... EVERY season!

DaveTheYid said:

You can have his left toe but first of all can Spud even afford Dzeko's toe?

DaveTheYid said:
zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:

Why?

Could see this happening,of course it would mean bale coming to us and spurs throwing in a few quid on top.....

DaveTheYid said:
zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:

Why?

True, but havent city shown good heart with Ade to you guys? why not add a couple of more millions so that greedy bastard accepts to join you? instead Levy seems to think WE should pay everything? 5 million is pathetic for a 20 a season goal scorer, and you know it

its a disgrace when we offer him almost for free in the first place!

Infact its disgusting to say Modric is worth what? 40/50 million and keep him against his wish and then next day refuse to pay whats needed to get Ade.

oh and last, your fellow fans seems to think its city's fault the deal is still not finalized.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.