Dzeko

Dzeko is probably staying. If the rumored targets we're going for are correct. Jovetic and sinclair are wingers.

Spurs are rapidly backing themselves into a corner. If they are seriously looking at Dzeko now, they will have to pay 30 million plus as we will not be desperate to sell him.
What goes around comes around! Levy has paid the price for screwing over Modric last season and will have to pay the price for a last minute striker this season.

Phuket Blue said:
Spurs are rapidly backing themselves into a corner. If they are seriously looking at Dzeko now, they will have to pay 30 million plus as we will not be desperate to sell him.
What goes around comes around! Levy has paid the price for screwing over Modric last season and will have to pay the price for a last minute striker this season.

Straight swap for Bale

Spuds have a wage structure of £70k pw or less according to the media. So not a cat in hell's chance of them signing Džeko.

not my fault! said:
Spuds have a wage structure of £70k pw or less according to the media. So not a cat in hell's chance of them signing Džeko.
I'm sure it's 80 grand a week but even then it ain't a lot these days

Pedrosmurf said:
not my fault! said:
I'm sure it's 80 grand a week but even then it ain't a lot these days

Either way Džeko won't be joining them on £80k pw!

zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:
zeven said:
i hope we never do business with you again.
Levy deserves to get fucked over and suffer.

Why?

Trying to get the best deal possible is what every chairman tries to do.
True, but havent city shown good heart with Ade to you guys? why not add a couple of more millions so that greedy bastard accepts to join you? instead Levy seems to think WE should pay everything? 5 million is pathetic for a 20 a season goal scorer, and you know it

its a disgrace when we offer him almost for free in the first place!

Infact its disgusting to say Modric is worth what? 40/50 million and keep him against his wish and then next day refuse to pay whats needed to get Ade.

oh and last, your fellow fans seems to think its city's fault the deal is still not finalized.

why do you spend so much time on the Man City site?
no way will Dzeko go to the perennial over-hyped failures. you're welcome to Adebyor ; trouble making, unreliable, selfish, arrogant, overrated, flash-in-the-pan failure - should suit spurs perfectly...................................

Jordan CTID said:
Just posted a photo of himself and a mate in Berlin.
Cant imagine hes been allowed to go there for no reason.

is it bye bye Dzeko?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/237667547326083073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/EdDzeko/status/237667547326083073</a>
Hertha Berlin were relegated last season, can't see him going to them!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 am --<br /><br />
ATXcitizen said:
Jovetic plays in the hole, he's not a winger.
Correct!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.