Dzeko

His mate is Amir Spahic who plays in Poland, so Berlin is probably just halfway between Manchester and Wroclaw so they hang out there.

lochik said:
His mate is Amir Spahic who plays in Poland, so Berlin is probably just halfway between Manchester and Wroclaw so they hang out there.

Probabily only a couple of hours drive from Berlin to Poland..

We went to Berlin last week, top top place...

zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:
zeven said:
i hope we never do business with you again.
Levy deserves to get fucked over and suffer.

Why?

Trying to get the best deal possible is what every chairman tries to do.
True, but havent city shown good heart with Ade to you guys? why not add a couple of more millions so that greedy bastard accepts to join you? instead Levy seems to think WE should pay everything? 5 million is pathetic for a 20 a season goal scorer, and you know it

its a disgrace when we offer him almost for free in the first place!

Infact its disgusting to say Modric is worth what? 40/50 million and keep him against his wish and then next day refuse to pay whats needed to get Ade.

oh and last, your fellow fans seems to think its city's fault the deal is still not finalized.

£5million is a good fee but Ade wants £170k a week and Spurs can't pay that, So Levy is having to pay a signing on fee off around another £5million to try and compensate Adebayor's loss but Ade still feels he is financially losing out so he wanted the transfer fee to be given to him also, This is not Levy's fault and it's down to Ade's greed.

Blue2112 said:
Probably got a couple of days off and flew out there last night. Mate of mine flew to Berlin to see Slash and Motley Crue the other week. Spent 24hrs on the piss and only took a toothbrush and was back in work two days after he'd gone out.
I envy him, crue are my favorite band :P

DaveTheYid said:
zeven said:
DaveTheYid said:
Why?

Trying to get the best deal possible is what every chairman tries to do.
True, but havent city shown good heart with Ade to you guys? why not add a couple of more millions so that greedy bastard accepts to join you? instead Levy seems to think WE should pay everything? 5 million is pathetic for a 20 a season goal scorer, and you know it

its a disgrace when we offer him almost for free in the first place!

Infact its disgusting to say Modric is worth what? 40/50 million and keep him against his wish and then next day refuse to pay whats needed to get Ade.

oh and last, your fellow fans seems to think its city's fault the deal is still not finalized.

£5million is a good fee but Ade wants £170k a week and Spurs can't pay that, So Levy is having to pay a signing on fee off around another £5million to try and compensate Adebayor's loss but Ade still feels he is financially losing out so he wanted the transfer fee to be given to him also, This is not Levy's fault and it's down to Ade's greed.
Oh ok so not only will he get 5 million from spurs he wants 5 from city too just to get the chance of regular football and probably a large salary?

Im lost for words

An unbiased bosnian...

his sister lives there and it's still Eid so he must have had his whole family there as it is a traditional way of celebrating it...

and to have a drink with his mate is not a crime is it?

Spurs see us as mugs and probably told us we don't want Ade can we take Dzeko on loan and you pay 90% of his wages! I'd say FUCK OF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.