Dzeko

iamdamienl said:
It was on the City site(I'm pretty sure I read it there) that Dzeko was on "fire" before that match and had scored a hatrick sure they they would have started him if that was the case then brought Balotelli on later as he's a bit of an impact sub IMO

Well yes, I saw that too. I wasn't expecting to Balo to start the match either. Like you said, Dzeko, with Balo as a sub was also how I would have done it..

twinkletoes said:
NipHolmes said:
twinkletoes said:
Apparently Juve are looking at Bendtner now so I think Edin will be staying.

I think they will go in for him still. Bendtner is a poor player and if Arsenal and Sunderland don't want him I cannot fathom why the Italian champions would.

They probably dont want to pay the fee and wages for Dzeko.

I agree although buying Bendtner isn't wise. Just wasting money for sake of wasting money. Proven to be average, not very technical, doesn't score enough and is way too confident in his abilities i.e his mouth writes cheques his talent cant cash.

Juventus haven't spent big yet, they have the funds to get Dzeko if they want him imo.

I thought Mario's attitude and work rate at Anfield was fine. To be fair, both players have had very limited pre-seasons.

It's the fact that Mario hardly influenced the game that bothers me and it's not exactly the first time. Edin may have missed a good chance, but at least he was exactly where a striker should be. Where the fuck was Mario when Tevez shot came off the post and sat there waiting to be tapped in? Edge of the the box is where!

I hope to see Carlos and Edin start at the weekend.

PAVELtheBEST said:
twinkletoes said:
Apparently Juve are looking at Bendtner now so I think Edin will be staying.
noooooooooo.. Bendtner nooooooooooo... still can't find words to insult our GM

pmsl, you have our humblest sympathies..
Stick around this forum, and you'll get all the swear words you'll ever need to say to your GM :)

Phuket Blue said:
I thought Mario's attitude and work rate at Anfield was fine. To be fair, both players have had very limited pre-seasons.

It's the fact that Mario hardly influenced the game that bothers me and it's not exactly the first time. Edin may have missed a good chance, but at least he was exactly where a striker should be. Where the fuck was Mario when Tevez shot came off the post and sat there waiting to be tapped in? Edge of the the box is where!

Mario didn't influence the game because our wingbacks, central midfielders, and Tevez weren't taking advantage of his runs. It was more a systemic breakdown. Thankfully, the manager recognized what was happening and put Dzeko on instructing him to play to how the team was functioning and we improved immensely.

taconinja said:
Phuket Blue said:

Mario didn't influence the game because our wingbacks, central midfielders, and Tevez weren't taking advantage of his runs. It was more a systemic breakdown. Thankfully, the manager recognized what was happening and put Dzeko on instructing him to play to how the team was functioning and we improved immensely.
Ok, so Mario just needed instructions...

olddirty said:
taconinja said:
Phuket Blue said:

Ok, so Mario just needed instructions...
Um... no. That's not what I said.

couldn't resist, just found this one. familiar anyone? lol

4,h=343.bild.jpeg

Didn't want to start a new topic on this but....

Manchester City's Edin Dzeko to Arsenal?
Wenger is about to get out his wallet and write a cheque for £18m of the biggest ones. In return for that cheque he will be getting Edin Dzeko, whose time at Manchester City has been such an unqualified success that the Mill is not sure why Roberto Mancini has not stopped giggling since Wenger sent his offer via telephonic transmission of some scanned printed materials.

Do you think Mancini would Sell Dzeko? Has he got Remy or someone else in mind? Opinions please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.