Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I would like him to leave. He is frustrating and you can see the huge drop in standard when Kuns injured and Edin comes in.

However for some reason I will be gutted when he does go. I see Edin as one of us. He wanted to play for us and has never moaned or bad mouthed us in the press. Top guy and very likeable so it will be sad to see him go.

If he does go I wish him all the best and will follow the rest of his career wherever it maybe.

TUTTOMERCATOWEB are reporting that Roma has upped the offer to €23million (£16m).
Don't think that's too bad,personally.
Also saying it's a bit complex due to a dispute between City and Dzeko.

He's 29 though, which obviously impacts his value. van Persie, who's 31, just went for under £5m. Different contract situations, admittedly, but still think £16m is about right.

Good point well made, I forget age at times. £16m still feels a little cheap in today's market to me, he still guarantees goals for the next couple of seasons at least.

I think Roma might have been waiting to see if Milan meet their valuation for Romagnoli.....With a possible 30mil euros on its way to Roma's bank account, it looks like things might start moving with Dzeko now...

Milan to meet Romagnoli price?
By Football Italia staff
Romagnoli-Ita490epa_2.jpg
EPA.png

Milan are reportedly prepared to meet Roma’s €30m asking price for Alessio Romagnoli in order to ward off competition from Arsenal.

The Rossoneri have had a series of bids for the Italy Under-21 defender rejected,including a €25m offer on Tuesday,before it emerged thatthe Premier League giants were also interested.

La Gazzetta dello Sport report that Milan will make a new offer of €30m including bonuses, with the Gialllorossi reluctant to take accept any lower bids.

It was reported by Gazzetta and the Daily Express yesterday that the Gunners were considering a swoop, but an official approach is yet to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.