Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is a complete twat. Scored some important goals but overall he has been a pain. Not running, terrible touches, always sulking and always seems like he has a right to play.
Profesionally he's not playing, and he is a top player. His motivation was bound to go.

I don't know what the rest of the Premier League is doing. Here is a top class striker available for around £20m

Sounds like Roma interested in Dzeko and Jovetic...

google translate not great....

Rome , with Dzeko back in fashion Jovetic
The two arrived in Melbourne : the Roma tries

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne...2434657/roma_con_dzeko_torna_di_moda_jovetic/

ROME - A striker has already signed on to the Rome called Sadiq Umar, it is Nigerian and has 18 years. It should enter into organic in Spring, after an apprenticeship at Spezia. It 'was during the Final Eight of the youth league, in which the two teams met, that Umar was revealed, earning the call Frederic Massara, silent collaborator of Sabatini. Bitter end - though of course the priority interest of the Roma is the striker who will score the goals of the first team. That should be Edin Dzeko, despite rumors disparate outcome of the mission of Sabatini in Manchester. The distance between the parties is not unbridgeable so much so that the player's manager, Irfan Redzepagic, is still in England to deal with Aitor Beguiristain, sports director of the City, who yesterday made official the expensive purchase (almost 70 million) from Sterling Liverpool. Beyond the bonus, they are about 5 million to separate supply and demand. Probably the correct numbers for the transfer will be from 22 million to 23 million, which are not few for a player of 29 years but many are not even considering the quality of the subject. The agreement with Dzeko instead will not be a problem: five years to 4.5 million (including bonuses) are an incentive acceptable arrival in Italy, where Pjanic is waiting with open arms. And that Rome is fairly quiet on the outcome of the negotiations it is understood that each alternative track for the striker has been frozen.

ASSAULT - But be careful. Sabatini had a very recent interview with Fali Ramadani, prosecutor Jovetic, getting the willingness to relocate. Ramadani meanwhile should find a solution to Ljajic, the Roma want to sell. Sabatini's reasoning, in a network of market involving Inter. Considering Gervinho between transferable, can the arrival of another attacking midfielder / external. One between Jovetic and Salah, to be clear. But if there is a dispute Salah in place, which makes it unpredictable every speech, the hiring of Jovetic can be inserted in the package Dzeko. Yesterday, curiously, the two are landed together in Melbourne, recovered from the site of their

If we played to Dzeko's strengths (Wingers) I have no doubt he would score 30 goals a season although must agree with a lot of posters that he always seemed to perform better in the more important matches.

Thanks for the memories!!!

Counter attacking style is playing to Dzeko's strengths not wingers, he's not brave enough to be a great header of the ball in the PL. He needs time and space, something that's just not afforded against parked busses. He'll get that in Italy though, I expect him to thrive there.

Good luck Edin

Counter attacking style is playing to Dzeko's strengths not wingers, he's not brave enough to be a great header of the ball in the PL. He needs time and space, something that's just not afforded against parked busses. He'll get that in Italy though, I expect him to thrive there.
Good luck Edin
Has something happened we need to know about? I say this because he's just flown out to Oz together with Jovetic and the rest of the squad involved in the Euroqualifiers.

Has something happened we need to know about? I say this because he's just flown out to Oz together with Jovetic and the rest of the squad involved in the Euroqualifiers.

No mate but it does look like it's just a matter of time now. He can hook up with Roma out there if the deal is done .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.