Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word for word what I was just about to post.

had a face like a smacked arse on the bench

Well, wouldn't YOU??

We all have at least a little pride in ourselves. A guy who scored close to 70 goals for this club getting ZERO minutes in 11 substitutions??
And over bunch of no-names to say the least?? And this is quite repetitive in Dzeko's case.

I HOPE treatment of Edin is indicative that some kind of trade is either done or very close...otherwise Pellers is just being a world-class a-hole to the guy.

Otherwise, if I am Dzeko I not only sulk - I hand in the trade request asap...and let pellers get that kind of production from world's UNPROVEN Pozo's and iheanacho's...

Darn right I'd sulk too...if you think about it personally.

Well, wouldn't YOU??

We all have at least a little pride in ourselves. A guy who scored close to 70 goals for this club getting ZERO minutes in 11 substitutions??
And over bunch of no-names to say the least?? And this is quite repetitive in Dzeko's case.

I HOPE treatment of Edin is indicative that some kind of trade is either done or very close...otherwise Pellers is just being a world-class a-hole to the guy.

Otherwise, if I am Dzeko I not only sulk - I hand in the trade request asap...and let pellers get that kind of production from world's UNPROVEN Pozo's and iheanacho's...

Darn right I'd sulk too...if you think about it personally.
Those "no names" are the future of the club.

Why give minutes to a player who 100% won't be here come September 1st.

Hopefully he takes fans like you with him.

Unfortunate but this talented player has to go unless he insists on fighting for a place and not sulk when the jury's out every game he's not in the starting list.

He always plays for the team and was exceptional during the days when Aguero was still finding his City form. that 4 goal game when he scored with a left, a right, a header and yards out was indicative of how good he is. He still has it but I guess our tactical approach has slightly changed from him blistering goalside like Aguero to being the one holding the ball. expecting him to jink his way through like Aguero or Tevez is too much an ask in City for a player the ilk of Dzeko, Jovetic or Balotelli. A compromise is someone with a deft touch yet strong and direct like Anelka who I guess is what Bony is meant to be.

He will I believe regain his Wolfsburg form in a club playing around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.