E-cig's

mcmanus said:
denislawsbackheel said:
More and more places are banning these being smoked on their premises.

Good for them.

Oh my fucking word. You probably are the type of person who thinks wanking will make you blind.

I'm sorry, I'll just feel that again.

I have a Kanger Protank and AnyVape Davide Glassomizer which is remarkably the same as the Protank but is a new thing.
For some strange reason my favourite eliquid Aniseed gurgles on a 1.08ohms coil head and doesn't give out enough flavour or vape on a 2.5ohm coil head. (Coil heads fit both devices) The Anyvape was supplied with a 2.2ohm which was fantastic and the flavour throat hit and vape of the Aniseed was immense. Unfortunately as of yet my shop doesn't supply any 2.2ohms and I'm a bit miffed.
Anyone know where I can get these from for the Kanger Protank/Anyvape?

It's strange as I told my shop who said the aniseed liquid was the same percentage of PG/VG as the Orange tic-tac which works on a 1.08ohm??

Pending the arrival of someone more knowledgeable than me, Fuzz, I'd guess that the aniseed might have some water in it. I'm pretty sure the pg and vg vaporise at lower temperatures.

Who does those attys? Theyre really low resistance

Manchester la la la la said:
My e-cig seems to be leaking liquid. Is it more likely to be the battery or the atomiser?

one of mine does that, I think its a worn thread that your tank screws onto on the battery part but I'm not certain

FuZzY said:
I have a Kanger Protank and AnyVape Davide Glassomizer which is remarkably the same as the Protank but is a new thing.
For some strange reason my favourite eliquid Aniseed gurgles on a 1.08ohms coil head and doesn't give out enough flavour or vape on a 2.5ohm coil head. (Coil heads fit both devices) The Anyvape was supplied with a 2.2ohm which was fantastic and the flavour throat hit and vape of the Aniseed was immense. Unfortunately as of yet my shop doesn't supply any 2.2ohms and I'm a bit miffed.

It's strange as I told my shop who said the aniseed liquid was the same percentage of PG/VG as the Orange tic-tac which works on a 1.08ohm??

Try uk ecig store
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ukecigstore.com/accessories/atomisiers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ukecigstore.com/accessories/atomisiers</a>

I used them all the time and are great with fast delivery

FuZzY said:

What you have to understand is...the higher the ohm the higher the resistance...Lower ohms are better for throat hit/vapour production

IanBishopsHaircut said:
AlgarveBlu said:
Just bumping this one after going through the thread as I'm flying over for the Newcastle game and stopping for a few days...

Basically the problem we have here in Portugal is that cigarettes are still relatively cheap at Euro 4.00 and you can still pretty much smoke in most pubs etc so no real e-cig information here or shops to go to...Need to stop and was going to use this trip to take advantage of the shops and expertise etc

I'm staying at a guest house in Hazel Grove and I've seen the lik someone posted on there for the stockport E-cig company which has a shop there...

Has anyone come to a conclusion as to what the best kit is yet?

What do I need to take into consideration if I have to fly back home i.e can I order this liquid in the post or spare parts??

Thanks

One of the best high end mod makers in the world comes from Portugal

Pedro who makes Caravela Mods

Thanks IBH -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.