E-cig's

Yaya_Tony said:
There is a bloke on arndale market doing a good deal on liquid, 3 x 30ml for the price of 2, or works out reasonable.

Chaz, it was a pleasure mate, coming up 2 years now aswell. My vamo 3 isn't what it used to be, in the market again....

Kinky, if you need testers message me!!

I'm currently biding time on shit batteries and disposable tanks, until I find the one I want. Then I'll drop 2 ton and not think twice for a few more years. The best and least hassle VV i had was the vision spinner 1100mah, a colleague has the 1300 and it seems a sturdier new version. I'm gonna get a few of them.

I'm looking into different tanks too, the vivi nova is messy so I'm open to recommendations!!

As for flavours, blueberry is the one for me but apple and banana are nice too. Fucking fuck menthol and lemon.
I like a bit of menthol just made an 80% tabacco @ 30mg's 20% menthol @ 18 mg's not a bad mix for me

papillon said:
Got myself some vanilla 18mg to try today from the shop and also ordered 5 coils from ebay for £5.49 - £4 each in the shop!! I'm still relatively new to e-cigs so still getting to grips with best place to buy stuff etc.,

Try custard flavoured, it's fucking yummy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vapingking.co.uk/kings-custard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vapingking.co.uk/kings-custard</a>

kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
I have sent PM to you yaya tony
Brave man, he struggles with technology and is quite large, I hear butterflies make him very angry, who knows.

Lol we should get on well then!
I'll hopefully have a pint with him on Saturday, get down for a meet sometime, always a good laugh just avoid the precious one, the ginger one and the I've been abducted by aliens and had anal probes stuck up my arse many.

kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
I have sent PM to you yaya tony
Brave man, he struggles with technology and is quite large, I hear butterflies make him very angry, who knows.

O shit, butterflies, AARGH!!

Good job you didn't point out a fucking moth, I'd go nuclear on that kind of annoying little bastard...

andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:

I'll hopefully have a pint with him on Saturday, get down for a meet sometime, always a good laugh just avoid the precious one, the ginger one and the I've been abducted by aliens and had anal probes stuck up my arse many.

Sounds like a night out in Barnsley

kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

Could be easily shortened to "avoid weirdos" and applied to any night out, anywhere

kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:

He's got issues, you out on Saturday tony?
Most of my family are from South Yorkshire / west riding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.