E-cig's

kinkysleftfoot said:
andyhinch said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Lol we should get on well then!
I'll hopefully have a pint with him on Saturday, get down for a meet sometime, always a good laugh just avoid the precious one, the ginger one and the I've been abducted by aliens and had anal probes stuck up my arse many.

Sounds like a night out in Barnsley

I'll ask my lad, he goes out in Barnsley a few times a month.

Does anyone have problems with their battery?

Mine is really playing up at the moment which left me high and dry for 8 hours without a nicotine hit yesterday which wasn't fun. Now it's charged back up again it seems to heat up too much and burn my finger.

Being new to the e-cig game I was just wondering if battery problems were common or just the luck of the draw?

papillon said:

Mine is really playing up at the moment which left me high and dry for 8 hours without a nicotine hit yesterday which wasn't fun. Now it's charged back up again it seems to heat up too much and burn my finger.

Being new to the e-cig game I was just wondering if battery problems were common or just the luck of the draw?

I have a spare battery so always have one fully charged. They can get a bit warm if you hammer them, but I've never had one heat up enough to burn my fingers.

stony said:
papillon said:

I have a spare battery so always have one fully charged. They can get a bit warm if you hammer them, but I've never had one heat up enough to burn my fingers.

Battery problems are pretty rare, where did you buy it from?

stony said:
papillon said:

Cheers Stony. The fully charged spare is definitely the way forward!. It's got to be a dodgy battery then that I've got at the moment as it burns like hell. Will get into the shop tomorrow and get it sorted.

3 weeks tomorrow on the e-cig and I have been surprised at how 'easy' it has been giving up a 20 a day 25 year habit. Certainly the best way in my opinion of stopping smoking and something I should have done a long time ago.

Rosler1985 said:
charliebigspuds said:
Rosler1985 said:
Cherry, Strawberry and Mints seem to be my favourites. But a lot of what I'm buying taste really weak. Found a couple that were amazing but can't find them again.

try these mate

http://www.tjuice.com/shop/red-astaire/

http://www.tjuice.com/shop/strawberri/

If you like Cherry and Menthol then you'll love Red Astaire, there is a promo code that's expiring very soon so be quick ILOVEJUICE30 to get 30% off, have a look at the other flavours too "Jack the Ripple" is like raspberry ripple ice cream. High Voltage is a menthol that will take your breath away (I'm not too keen) I've also heard Mintastic is good. The promo code was to launch the new site and I'm sure it ends very soon and you only get to use it once.

Cheers mate ordered some of each last night and code worked. Should be here in morning. Thanks.

These arrived this morning and got to say I'm very impressed. Liquid is full of flavour, the red astaire is amazing. Liquid also seems thicker and is lasting longer in the tank. Well worth the £14 delivered. Will probably last me around 4 weeks.

papillon said:

Have you changed the atomiser? After a while they start to burn out, meaning that they don't work as well, and the extra resistance can cause extra heat. They should be changed every 10-14 days ideally.

Pride_In_Battle said:
papillon said:

Have you changed the atomiser? After a while they start to burn out, meaning that they don't work as well, and the extra resistance can cause extra heat. They should be changed every 10-14 days ideally.

Thanks PIB. Yep, I changed the atomiser. I took the battery back to the shop and he agreed that the battery was faulty so fair play to him he replaced it. I took the advice from off here and bought a spare battery and splashed out on a 1300 dual voltage and I have to say using it is a completely different experience to the standard battery I had been using.

Rosler1985 said:
Rosler1985 said:
charliebigspuds said:
try these mate

http://www.tjuice.com/shop/red-astaire/

http://www.tjuice.com/shop/strawberri/

If you like Cherry and Menthol then you'll love Red Astaire, there is a promo code that's expiring very soon so be quick ILOVEJUICE30 to get 30% off, have a look at the other flavours too "Jack the Ripple" is like raspberry ripple ice cream. High Voltage is a menthol that will take your breath away (I'm not too keen) I've also heard Mintastic is good. The promo code was to launch the new site and I'm sure it ends very soon and you only get to use it once.

Cheers mate ordered some of each last night and code worked. Should be here in morning. Thanks.

These arrived this morning and got to say I'm very impressed. Liquid is full of flavour, the red astaire is amazing. Liquid also seems thicker and is lasting longer in the tank. Well worth the £14 delivered. Will probably last me around 4 weeks.

haha told you you'd like Red Astaire, it's a magnificent juice. There's loads out there that aren't the bog standard rubbish that taste chemically, most people don't even know these sort of vendors exist. If you want anymore then try http://www.steamgunk.co.uk/All_The_Flavours/cat2331454_2123842.aspx, http://triphammer.co.uk/ and a personal favourite http://www.krakenecigs.com/eliquid/kraken-original-recipe/red-lady-eliquid, I could fill a page of premium juice makers tbh. One thing you need to know is the PG/VG ratio in juices the higher the PG the more the throat hit, the more VG and it's smoother on the throat and generally thicker, VG has a thick consistency. I mix my own at a 60/40 PG/VG mix which is perfect for me. Most bog standard juices are 80/20 PG/VG, if you get anything that looks oily don't vape it, there is some shit out there and if it seperates in the bottle just dump it, it's not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.