E-cig's

If anyone want's a very good faff free atomiser then I would recommend the Naturevape mini pro or the midi pro http://www.naturevape.co.uk/. I don't use them but I bought my wife a couple and they are excellent, you'll also get some organic cotton wool with it so you can re-wick yourself so you're not buying coil heads every other week, they have a 1.5 ohm coil in them and they give a cracking vape and re-wicking them is easy. I used totally wicked stuff when I first started and imo they are massively overpriced and in general pretty poor in performance.

This guy goes on a forum that I use and he is legit and not a employee of Naturevape, for faff free they are very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNy9j6XIuYg

E cig shop Stocky rd (Levy) only just spotted recently. Anyone know out about the shop? Not sure it's opened yet

-nibz- said:
E cig shop Stocky rd (Levy) only just spotted recently. Anyone know out about the shop? Not sure it's opened yet

Stocky Rd , Levy. Yeah, that will be legit. We got huge southern fried chicken legs there. They had bits of fur on em but great value.

-nibz- said:

Go in and ask them what variable voltage mods and what mechanical mods they have for sale, ask them to explain what the difference is and do they sell any 18650 VTC5 batteries? If they look at you like you've gone mad and offer you one of those that looks like a pen walk out. There's loads of shops shooting up everywhere and they haven't got a clue what they're selling, they're just buying a load of crappy pen like batteries from China and flogging them to people who go in looking for advice for a massive profit. Not all shops are this bad btw some are very reputable vendors but these one's know what they and what you will be talking about.

charliebigspuds said:
-nibz- said:

Go in and ask them what variable voltage mods and what mechanical mods they have for sale, ask them to explain what the difference is and do they sell any 18650 VTC5 batteries? If they look at you like you've gone mad and offer you one of those that looks like a pen walk out. There's loads of shops shooting up everywhere and they haven't got a clue what they're selling, they're just buying a load of crappy pen like batteries from China and flogging them to people who go in looking for advice for a massive profit. Not all shops are this bad btw some are very reputable vendors but these one's know what they and what you will be talking about.

Need to be a bit careful with the advice here, a lot of people don't like the complicated Mods and just want a basic e cig with a disposable CE5 atomiser. Some are put off by just having to change a coil on the mini pro tank and H2. Some of the e cigs that look like pens are good and have helped thousands to quit.

kinkysleftfoot said:
charliebigspuds said:
-nibz- said:

Need to be a bit careful with the advice here, a lot of people don't like the complicated Mods and just want a basic e cig with a disposable CE5 atomiser. Some are put off by just having to change a coil on the mini pro tank and H2. Some of the e cigs that look like pens are good and have helped thousands to quit.

If I walked into your shop would you be able to give me true, good advice? I would think so but a lot of people are opening these shops and selling stuff the know nothing about, I went in one not so long ago and asked if they had any 18650's and the person looked at me as if I was talking a foreign language. All I'm saying is if you want to know how to bake bread you'd ask a baker not some Joe public. Also I would prefer for genuine vendors to get our cash rather than someone who's after making a quick buck. I know you own a shop and my angst isn't aimed at you, you've always been honest on here and given good advice.

charliebigspuds said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
charliebigspuds said:

If I walked into your shop would you be able to give me true, good advice? I would think so but a lot of people are opening these shops and selling stuff the know nothing about, I went in one not so long ago and asked if they had any 18650's and the person looked at me as if I was talking a foreign language. All I'm saying is if you want to know how to bake bread you'd ask a baker not some Joe public.

Very true and yes I would but for a beginner I would always advise starting on a basic kit

charliebigspuds said:
Rosler1985 said:
Rosler1985 said:
Cheers mate ordered some of each last night and code worked. Should be here in morning. Thanks.

These arrived this morning and got to say I'm very impressed. Liquid is full of flavour, the red astaire is amazing. Liquid also seems thicker and is lasting longer in the tank. Well worth the £14 delivered. Will probably last me around 4 weeks.

haha told you you'd like Red Astaire, it's a magnificent juice. There's loads out there that aren't the bog standard rubbish that taste chemically, most people don't even know these sort of vendors exist. If you want anymore then try http://www.steamgunk.co.uk/All_The_Flavours/cat2331454_2123842.aspx, http://triphammer.co.uk/ and a personal favourite http://www.krakenecigs.com/eliquid/kraken-original-recipe/red-lady-eliquid, I could fill a page of premium juice makers tbh. One thing you need to know is the PG/VG ratio in juices the higher the PG the more the throat hit, the more VG and it's smoother on the throat and generally thicker, VG has a thick consistency. I mix my own at a 60/40 PG/VG mix which is perfect for me. Most bog standard juices are 80/20 PG/VG, if you get anything that looks oily don't vape it, there is some shit out there and if it seperates in the bottle just dump it, it's not good.

Yeah think these are 80/20 but they're brilliant. Definitely using it less as well as a few puffs are more than enough.

Just for the record both me and the missus are now using these. Been 8 days and saved nearly 90 quid on fags. Both of us not even wanting a cigarette. Definitely not had the temptation to light up because she is no longer smoking. Can definitely feel the benefits already. Not used asthma inhalers once in 4 days, and that includes every time I have trained. Great little invention.

And for all those that are saying it's just swapping one addiction for another. Do me a favour and fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.