E-cig's

My plan when I started about 3 years ago was to use it as a way to quit smoking for good. I started on 46mg, worked my down though 36mg, 24mg, 16mg, 8mg. What I find is I actually enjoy it, much more than cigarettes. The 8mg was too weak, I was on it constantly. I'm on around the 16mg level. Zero mg seems pointless. It's the flavours too. Banana and chocolate. Apple and tobacco. Mango and pineapple. Ice cream.

Just got one of those eleaf mini istick's for £30. I know it's the low end of these kits but the difference from tooting on cheap Chinese crap for 2 years is huge. Great drag plus it amplify's the taste of the deuce. Lovin the thing.

s957291021234630602_p58_i2_w454.jpeg

I remember starting a thread about vaping 3 years ago and you lot took the piss out of me. Look at you now you bunch of vapour nerds ;)

Been running a siegelei mod and a Kanger tank for a while now, and it's pretty good, generally 0.5ohm heads in it. I've made my own juice now for 2 and a half years and would heartily recommend that, a tenner buys enough gear to make maybe half a litre

At the end of the day it's living longer with a nice taste
approve.gif

If you can spend what you do on cigs get a vape. You won't look back.

Last edited:
Brand new to these things. Don't really know what I'm talking about so don't shoot me down. ta

Bought a joyetech ego aio 2-3 weeks ago, and I'm loving it. http://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-aio/

I thought about a cigarette in the first few days of using it but I don't even want one now. Enjoying the fruity flavours too much, and I'm already down to 0.6mg and its perfect.

I am slowly beginning to think about how I could go the next level, buying bigger batteries and bigger tanks but I honestly have no clue what I'm buying. The guy in the shop pulled the joyetech out and said it will help me quit, and it has so far! But now I want to PIMP it up, or go bigger and better.

Anyone have any recommendations on what I should look into buying? Probably don't want to spend more than £60-£80 on an upgraded model. I'll use my joyetech as backup.

I still want the MTL hit that the Joyetech gives me, I still want it to behave like a cigarette, if that makes sense? (I've got a mate who has one that you have to suck in to your lungs and its huge, I don't want that, bearing in mind I'm still a beginner vaper and I'm still trying to quit the smelly sticks)

I remember starting a thread about vaping 3 years ago and you lot took the piss out of me. Look at you now you bunch of vapour nerds ;)

Been running a siegelei mod and a Kanger tank for a while now, and it's pretty good, generally 0.5ohm heads in it. I've made my own juice now for 2 and a half years and would heartily recommend that, a tenner buys enough gear to make maybe half a litre

I've been vaping since 2012...the uptake on e-cigs is astronomical...everyone is vaping...back then they looked at me strange with my 'crackpipe' haha

Brand new to these things. Don't really know what I'm talking about so don't shoot me down. ta

Bought a joyetech ego aio 2-3 weeks ago, and I'm loving it. http://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-aio/

I thought about a cigarette in the first few days of using it but I don't even want one now. Enjoying the fruity flavours too much, and I'm already down to 0.6mg and its perfect.

I am slowly beginning to think about how I could go the next level, buying bigger batteries and bigger tanks but I honestly have no clue what I'm buying. The guy in the shop pulled the joyetech out and said it will help me quit, and it has so far! But now I want to PIMP it up, or go bigger and better.

Anyone have any recommendations on what I should look into buying? Probably don't want to spend more than £60-£80 on an upgraded model. I'll use my joyetech as backup.

I still want the MTL hit that the Joyetech gives me, I still want it to behave like a cigarette, if that makes sense? (I've got a mate who has one that you have to suck in to your lungs and its huge, I don't want that, bearing in mind I'm still a beginner vaper and I'm still trying to quit the smelly sticks)

Drop me a Pm I will sort something out for you

The wife has a couple of Eleaf iStick 4400mAh 50watt mods that she can easily swap over when I'm out but one of them has been struggling with the switch for awhile.

I've given up opening it up and need to get a, preferably, large capacity replacement. She only vapes at 7.3W on 1.8ohm coils in an Aspire Nautilus tank, what's a decent battery mod nowadays (and reliable)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.