E-cig's

A question for the pro vapers. The wife is using an Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank with the 1.8ohm BVC coils and an Eleaf istick 50W battery. It's set at 3.6V and she gets through about 2ml of Vape Shoreditch Blueberry 12mg per day. The Aspire coils (all genuine) last a variable length of time as follows:

14 days (using VIP Blueberry oil)
10 days (using VIP Blueberry oil)
8 days (the wife poured oil down the centre tube, would have been longer probably)
0 (DOA coil)
6 days (using Shoreditch Blueberry oil)
4 days (using Shoreditch Blueberry oil)
5 days (using Shoreditch Blueberry oil)

Is this normal? I presume the Shoreditch oil is reducing the life of the coils?

At just £5.50 for a pack of 5 from Shoreditch (fair usuage policy of max 2 packs per order) it's not exactly breaking the bank I know but are there any alternatives without going the sub ohming route?

A question for the pro vapers. The wife is using an Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank with the 1.8ohm BVC coils and an Eleaf istick 50W battery. It's set at 3.6V and she gets through about 2ml of Vape Shoreditch Blueberry 12mg per day. The Aspire coils (all genuine) last a variable length of time as follows:

8 days (the wife poured oil down the centre tube, would have been longer probably)
0 (DOA coil)

At just £5.50 for a pack of 5 from Shoreditch (fair usuage policy of max 2 packs per order) it's not exactly breaking the bank I know but are there any alternatives without going the sub ohming route?
I use totally wicked same ratings last me about a month, with about the same use

0 (DOA coil)

Ask @kinkysleftfoot. He's an expert. personally I go though about ten ml a week. blueberry is lush. Been vaping since 2012. lifesaver.The Nautilus is a good tank. I've got one.

Just after a bit of advice. Been using cheap, basic e cig for about a year now and would like to move onto something better/more reliable. I know next to nothing about atomizers/tanks etc so any advice that is easy to understand would be appreciated

Just after a bit of advice. Been using cheap, basic e cig for about a year now and would like to move onto something better/more reliable. I know next to nothing about atomizers/tanks etc so any advice that is easy to understand would be appreciated
get a battery with variable voltage. You know when you smoked how you would in the morning drain the cig, and in the evening chill out with it? changing the strength of the vape helps that. When I first started I had a rubbish one and still smoked too for a few months. getting a variable voltage was the best thing I ever did.

vivi nova is a good tank, hard to replace the coils though.

minivivinova_2.png

anything by aspire is decent. can't recommend the itaste mvp highly enough. It's chunky but lasts about 2 days. Can even charge a phone from it! Should be about 30 quid

itaste-mvp-20.jpg

As an upgrade from the ego types I'd recommend a nautilus mini along with the istick 40 watt. You won't need that much power but it's there in case you want to experiment further in the future.

I recently picked an istick 40 watt up as an out and about mod and I can't fault it. Built in battery as well so you won't need an external charger.

Before buying anything though,one thing to do is have a look on youtube for reviews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.