E-cig's

Anyone know of a proper one that doesn't piss all over the place at altitude?

Edit: went in the loo on the plane once for some nicotine and spent most of the time rincing my mouth out from fag juice. Yes, I know.

Last edited:
As an upgrade from the ego types I'd recommend a nautilus mini along with the istick 40 watt. You won't need that much power but it's there in case you want to experiment further in the future.

I recently picked an istick 40 watt up as an out and about mod and I can't fault it. Built in battery as well so you won't need an external charger.

Before buying anything though,one thing to do is have a look on youtube for reviews.
Even if you don't need the power of a VV battery they have addiional benefits if they have a screen and report the various levels (Voltage, Wattage & Ohms at least).

The wife has the Eleaf iStick 50W for instance which is always set at just 3.6V. When the coil starts to go the Ohm and Wattage readings will start to creep up until the limits of the battery are reached, then the Voltage will creep up to compensate. Being a non-smoker myself I can check the readings as I go past and know whether the coil needs changing or not.

The bigger batteries of course last longer, the little ego type ones needed changing every single day (and she's a light vaper) whereas the iStick can will last 4 days. I put one of her ego batteries on while the iStick is charging. They also don't look dwarfed by the bigger tanks such as the 5ml Nautilus.

I stick 40TC plus a nautilus or Nautilus mine is a great combination and is ideal for those that want as close to sub ohm as possible with out actually sub ohming

As had been pointed out having an I stick 40w will also allow you to upgrade to sub ohm with a 0.5 or or 0.4 coil in your tank ( recommend an aspire triton)
If looking for a good sub ohm kit the Aspire CF sub and a Triton are a great combination and is what I'm using now.
Don't forget, if sub ohming use liquids designed for it

69ab9a11760bdf37f40c42bcbff76475.jpg

Just cracked open this bad boy!

Smok 11 160W with a TFV4 atomiser

The mouth piece is really uncomfortable prefer the shaped ones that don't make me look like I'm doing an electronic blow job!

Even if you don't need the power of a VV battery they have addiional benefits if they have a screen and report the various levels (Voltage, Wattage & Ohms at least).

The wife has the Eleaf iStick 50W for instance which is always set at just 3.6V. When the coil starts to go the Ohm and Wattage readings will start to creep up until the limits of the battery are reached, then the Voltage will creep up to compensate. Being a non-smoker myself I can check the readings as I go past and know whether the coil needs changing or not.

The bigger batteries of course last longer, the little ego type ones needed changing every single day (and she's a light vaper) whereas the iStick can will last 4 days. I put one of her ego batteries on while the iStick is charging. They also don't look dwarfed by the bigger tanks such as the 5ml Nautilus.

The Istick 50w is a cracking mod. Good battery life,not too big and pretty cheap these days. You're right about the screen as well. Although,if building your own coils I would recommend an ohms meter for a bit more accuracy.

69ab9a11760bdf37f40c42bcbff76475.jpg

Just cracked open this bad boy!

Smok 11 160W with a TFV4 atomiser

I like the xcube but with me using RDA'S and a goblin mini I'd be a bit worried about liquid pissing out over the screen.

Decided to come off mine today, been real cig free for 18 months and now feel it's time to knock it completely on the head.

Got to be honest I'm finding harder than coming off real cigs, and can finally admit that even though their much better healthwise, addicition wise they're horrendous.

Decided to come off mine today, been real cig free for 18 months and now feel it's time to knock it completely on the head.

Got to be honest I'm finding harder than coming off real cigs, and can finally admit that even though their much better healthwise, addicition wise they're horrendous.
Have you tried the 0 mg nicotine oils?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.