E-mail from city

simo

I sent city an e-mail, about a week ago, saying 'Why hasn't citycard holders or loyalty points been used when selling tickets for the hamburg game? The reason I purchased a citycard was for games like this as I understood it to give me piority over accesscard holders. Now it looks likely that i'll miss out on a ticket in the free for all on monday'

Then last night recieved a reply saying 'Can you please contact supporter services on 0870 062 1894 option 2 then 1 regarding Hamburg tickets.'

I rang today but got told to ring back on monday. Anyone got any ideas why city want to talk to me??

simo said:
I sent city an e-mail, about a week ago, saying 'Why hasn't citycard holders or loyalty points been used when selling tickets for the hamburg game? The reason I purchased a citycard was for games like this as I understood it to give me piority over accesscard holders. Now it looks likely that i'll miss out on a ticket in the free for all on monday'

Then last night recieved a reply saying 'Can you please contact supporter services on 0870 062 1894 option 2 then 1 regarding Hamburg tickets.'

I rang today but got told to ring back on monday. Anyone got any ideas why city want to talk to me??

Probably will offer you a single ticket that they have, thats how i got mine when i kicked up a fuss and mailed Mr Cook.

yes they have heard your a good player and as we have quite a few injuries leslie wants you to bring your boots as your on the bench

sput the wonder pig said:
yes, to let u know there sold out and u should have got one on monday u lazy git

Like i didnt try, was on the phone all morning again

blumoon - Hope your right about being offered a ticket, i had heard if you kicked up a fuss they sort you out with one

Just rang them. I've got a ticket, get in!! It was a lass called Amy helped me out, couldn't have done more for me, legend she is. Only slight problem is im north stand lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.