E-mail from city

I've heard lots of stories like this

The club appear to have done everything they can to get seats for supporters who struggled.

Fair play to them

Didsbury Dave said:
I've heard lots of stories like this

The club appear to have done everything they can to get seats for supporters who struggled.

Fair play to them

Yeah, the ticket office gets to much abuse on here sometimes. I think they realised they messed up with the way they sold the tickets and are now helping us out

Amy must have been reading Bluemoon and wanted to redeem her self lol

bluecm said:
simo said:
Just rang them. I've got a ticket, get in!! It was a lass called Amy helped me out, couldn't have done more for me, legend she is. Only slight problem is im north stand lol.

whole stadium should be rocking anyway pal.

Yeah should be, im back row anyway so atleast i can stand all game. Just need to find somewere that sells inflatable bananas now :)

josh06 said:

E mailed the club last week re 1000 missing points that I had no idea about (Prestwich Blue post- cheers mate). Amy replied and sorted it out.

Fair play to them if their doing this, glad you got a ticket pal!!!

hopefully now they can learn from this mistake for future games, i.e hopefully the semi's fingers crossed.

blue b4 the moon said:
josh06 said:

E mailed the club last week re 1000 missing points that I had no idea about (Prestwich Blue post- cheers mate). Amy replied and sorted it out.

Poor girl got a grilling on here not long ago! Good to see praise is also handed out on here for her.

M35 Blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
josh06 said:

Poor girl got a grilling on here not long ago! Good to see praise is also handed out on here for her.

i'm sorry but it's all about our 'Natalie' lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.