Early Leavers

Joycee Banercheck said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Surely people didn't leave early again did they for the 800th game on the run....what a shock
I'm still sat in the ground making up for all the early leavers :(

i was about to suggest you go to a kiosk for a beer but my bet they are still queing from half time today.

trevorriley said:
expect 100% from players ? Give 100% support and stay til the end !

Couldn't agree more. Least people can do is clap the team off. Must be a bit shit knowing you've put a shift in and played well but half the crowd don't even give a fuck.

Which daft t*** started, "We are Man City, we'll stay till the end!" in block 111 today? (cough!) ;-)

I'm sure some people have good reasons for leaving early but not the amount that bailed out yesterday. Of course people are entitled to do what they want but personally I just don't understand it, we have got a high quality team with world class players, this is the type of stuff we used to dream about, I could understand fucking off early with some of the shit we've had to watch in the past but I find it really poor if people can't stay a few extra minutes to clap the team off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.