ebay auctions

Noticed a lot of fake graphics cards for sale on ebay over the last week, ebay sent me recommendations to buy them. I sent them an email explaining that these graphics cards were fakes but they haven't taken them down as yet.

Cant understand it at the moment, people are so adamant they want ' collection only '. I buy vintage outboards and do collect some if they are close enough to make it worthwhile but usually I ask first if I can organise a courier, at my expence and risk, if they'd wrap it. With lockdown upon us and not many moving about I'd have thought this was the way forward. It would also increase the competition and therefore the price.

Cant understand it at the moment, people are so adamant they want ' collection only '. I buy vintage outboards and do collect some if they are close enough to make it worthwhile but usually I ask first if I can organise a courier, at my expence and risk, if they'd wrap it. With lockdown upon us and not many moving about I'd have thought this was the way forward. It would also increase the competition and therefore the price.
I just sold a Bike on Ebay. I insisted on collection and cash. I could have got more money if i opened it up to couriers and people who could not turn up in person however Its just not worth the hassle if it goes wrong. Collection in person cuts out the time wasters and cuts out a lot of potential issues. My bike sale went fine, picked up and checked, cash handed over, everyone is happy. If i hand it to a courier then all sorts can go wrong.

Bought a signed album on 20 November which I've not received. It was a buy it now and a low price compared with the other listings. It's been marked as sent and the guy left positive feedback, but crucially it's not tracked and I'm beginning to wonder if he now thinks he can get a better price later and is just waiting for me to go through the motions and claim a refund. The final date for estimated delivery is 3rd December.
Inform ebay,
They will resolve it..

simple reason.
By doing that the buyer loses all protection offered by eBay.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.