ebay auctions

Really? my cash converters in Canada, for audio equipment anyways, has always got high prices. and the stuff sits there forever till its poked and prodded at, looks crap, and is not worth having.
Ebay is a joke for what i want, the japanese paid way to dear for some equipment, now they are flooding ebay with high prices and the domestic sellers think its worth that as well keeping it way up high.

My son once got an Orange cab which was nearly new from Newcastle cash converters. Nearly new. Cost £50. He kept it as buying the same one new was £1000

My son once got an Orange cab which was nearly new from Newcastle cash converters. Nearly new. Cost £50. He kept it as buying the same one new was £1000

Sold a camcorder once at Cash converters and after the lad handed over the money he said to me that it'll buy me a few drinks, it wasn't until I got home that I realised he thought I was a wino.

I really like Catawiki bought many things on there from watches to wine to ww2 memorabilia.

nice, never find that here. i have found unreal deals as well in thrift stores when I've come in just after stuffs been put out, but you have to be lucky.

I buy a lot of retro/mod clothing,some people haven't got a clue what they are selling and put very decent stuff up as t shirt/coat for sale,its a bit of a ball ache trawling through stuff but there are always bargains to be found.

another trick is to look at buy now, newly listed stuff,people make mistakes on pricing ect or don't know the true value of things they are selling

I've won bids on a couple of Vinyl which were below value and in good condition. It took a bit of time, patience and graft. I think luck plays a huge factor, I've watched a certain vinyl be sold for £20 and have won a bid a few weeks later for £12. I will have a vinyl in mind and I will just keep searching for it each week and make appropriate bids. I have enjoyed listening to them, don't have any interest in reselling them any time soon.

Some sellers (who I imagine are the same breed as ticket touts) take the pi** with vinyl by pre-ordering ltd editions and reselling for 3 x the RRP. Noticeably most folk don't fall for it and they remain listed for ages until eventually they drop the price.

I've found in recent weeks that on average things are selling above value, not sure if it's due to higher amount of activity going on due to lockdown combined with demand for certain "home entertainment" products.

As a previous poster has mentioned, I have lost out in the dying seconds due to other bidders probably having bidding software.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.