Eberechi Eze

We’ve lost Gundogan and Mahrez and replace them with Nunes and Kovacic.

This season we could lose Alvarez and a fading KDB.

We need to get players in who can score goals I can’t believe anyone can think we don’t need goal because we are well stacked
Nunes
I watched him closely last season. He is not shoite by any means. He was unlucky with a lot of chances he had.
He just seems to be an all rounder that does not excel in anything
Strange signing but Pep could have a plan.

I reckon we turn to him now that Alvarez is set to go.

Difficult window for Palace it would be arguably their 3 best players all potentially exiting.

We need to get players in who can score goals I can’t believe anyone can think we don’t need goal because we are well stacked
Agreed but Eze isn’t the answer

Nunes
I watched him closely last season. He is not shoite by any means. He was unlucky with a lot of chances he had.
He just seems to be an all rounder that does not excel in anything
Strange signing but Pep could have a plan.

I didn’t say Nunes was shoite. But him and kovacic who were brought in to to replace Gundogan and Mahrez can’t and dont score enough goals. This season we may well lose Alvarez and his goal threat, it certainly looks a strong possibility.
Jack certainly isn’t a real dependable goal threat, good at keeping hold of of the ball but poor a putting the ball in the net.
Docu isn’t a great finisher either. Savio fingers crossed but he’s not guaranteed. Kevin De Bruyne’s super powers look to be on the wane, brilliant player but nobody can last forever.
As much as I like Oscar Boob and James McAtee at the moment they are still squad players who we hope will be good enough to take the place of genuine 1st teamers during injury problems.

Olmo defintely but not Eze. But more goals isn't a problem we are well covered.

We need to get players in who can score goals I can’t believe anyone can think we don’t need goals because we are well stacked

We don't need Eze.

Io8PxS.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.