Eberechi Eze

He would replace Julian's goal output and is way more suited to covering the 10 position than him.

Feels a bit like overkill on the left wing but maybe he'd play more of a central role under Pep.

I'd love to have him here.

Grealish played quite a bit as a false 9 in his first season, with our wide options now I wonder if we're going to see players appearing in positions we don't expect. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out, even if we don't bring someone else in.

Grealish played quite a bit as a false 9 in his first season, with our wide options now I wonder if we're going to see players appearing in positions we don't expect. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out, even if we don't bring someone else in.
Played there in pre-season too but not sure it'll be him with Bobb about

Surely if RC is true £60 million plus £8 million add ons, then this is the easiest deal to do.

We obviously like something about the player, as we have kept an eye on him and he certainly has a skill set similar to our style of play.

However, he is obviously available and none of the clubs have gone for him.

Always felt he had a bit of a spurs vibe of a signing.

After the Oscar Bobb injury, this transfer probably makes the most sense now. Release clause. Relatively fair price. Easy deal to get over the line if he is interesting in joining. Already knows quite a few of our players. Good ball player. Good transition player. Plays in a number of positions. Homegrown. Seems a really nice, likeable, humble guy that would suit the dressing room well and not a jumped up little arrogant t##t like Garnacho over at the swamp.

Seems a no brainer to me.

After the Oscar Bobb injury, this transfer probably makes the most sense now. Release clause. Relatively fair price. Easy deal to get over the line if he is interesting in joining. Already knows quite a few of our players. Good ball player. Good transition player. Plays in a number of positions. Homegrown. Seems a really nice, likeable, humble guy that would suit the dressing room well and not a jumped up little arrogant t##t like Garnacho over at the swamp.

Seems a no brainer to me.
what happens when bobb comes back though? We’d then have Eze who would basically be blocking bobb from game time.

He’s a decent player, but I don’t think in the long term he’s better than what we have.

How long? Three months / four months? To me that is short term so you're saying lets sign a player (no top player would sign for less than four years) on a long term contract (likely to be on, let's be cruel, Phillips type wages) to cover a shortish term injury. Or do I read your post wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.