Eberechi Eze

that depend of course on Pep and his preference
Eze could go to the middle, with Foden on the right
Can we not just play foden in the middle. He’s a much better player than Eze.

I think this would impact bobb more than anything. He might be out for 3 months and we might sign a 60m replacement, which would make it even harder for him to get into the side.

Can we not just play foden in the middle. He’s a much better player than Eze
Or we could do like last season

With Foden starting on right, but moving in the middle. With Walker as a 'False Winger"

More options for Pep to thinker is very good.
I don't think Mcatee will get much game time, looks like he is this seasons Gomez
Nunes, more likely a winger, maybe pivot with Kova vs lesser teams

@twosips and LNobbins yesterday made a fantastic tactical deep dive

aprox 10:30min

Out of curiosity, What's your preference regarding replacing Alvarez or do you think he needs replacing?
I don’t think he needs to be replaced. Often he was playing in the 10 role and we have foden, Bernardo and Mcatee who can play that role. I think we have more than enough cover and better players than Eze.

If we are singing Eze to play on the right I think it will mean less minutes for players like bobb and Mcatee, which I don’t want to see.

If we are signing a pure striker to compete with haaland they would have to be happy with a bench role.

what happens when bobb comes back though? We’d then have Eze who would basically be blocking bobb from game time.

He’s a decent player, but I don’t think in the long term he’s better than what we have.

Eze can play all across the frontline.

If I'm being honest... Jack has to start doing more now.

If Jack doesn't have a good season this season, I'd be phasing him out for Eze.

That's just how I see it. Bobb for me is going to be far better than Grealish and Doku so I'd make sure Bobb got plenty of opportunities.

Eze can play all across the frontline.

If I'm being honest... Jack has to start doing more now.

If Jack doesn't have a good season this season, I'd be phasing him out for Eze.

That's just how I see it. Bobb for me is going to be far better than Grealish and Doku so I'd make sure Bobb got plenty of opportunities.
He could also be seen as a long term replacement for Bernardo- ultimately he’s 30 now and may fancy a move back to benfica for example next summer

I like him but he's just not what we need. We need a 6 and a striker. I'd rather us not sign anyone if it's not in one of those two positions.

Give mcatee minutes, bobb to pick up where he left off. Just no need for him.
I think Eze would make a good striker, he’s got great control, good attacking players on, good finisher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.