Eberechi Eze

Eze and Foden as two tens would be a ridiculous pairing. Both glide with the ball at speed.
In what universe would we play with two tens? I thought our next signing was going to be a centre mid, a versatile thoroughbred that would bolster our thin midfield. This guy looks like a winger thrown into an AM position. In fact, he looks very similar to Doku. The Paqueta situation stings because I think he'd have been class for us. Capable of playing deep as a distributor but also further forward.

Can't get my head round Eze at all.

the money is irrelevant as its not ours.

He is worth what the seller deems him worth and what the buyer deems he is worth not what you or I believe he is worth

If city dont think he is worth it (long term, remember) we will walk away

No one can force us to pay anything. We will have a price cap and will stick to it
90m is probably going to make us walk away, because it is relevant to the club and its finances. Shame though.

In what universe would we play with two tens? I thought our next signing was going to be a centre mid, a versatile thoroughbred that would bolster our thin midfield. This guy looks like a winger thrown into an AM position. In fact, he looks very similar to Doku. The Paqueta situation stings because I think he'd have been class for us. Capable of playing deep as a distributor but also further forward.

Can't get my head round Eze at all.

We do now? Alvarez drops deep into the ten role? Foden plays in the ten pocket. On transition against Newcastle both Alvarez and Foden were In the ten role behind Haaland? Alvarez did drift wide, but he mostly dropped deeper. There was even a brief from Jack I think saying Alvarez will be deployed more as a ten /Centre forward/ deeper this season

Going for a player like Eze perhaps means...
1. Foden and Bernardo will predominantly play in midfield
2. We'll possibly lose Palmer if he's not happy to fight for a spot (which imo he should try to do - at least until January where he'd have a better lay of the land)
3. We'll fix the Rodri situation next season and in the meantime us a combo of Kosacic, Phillips and all the defenders)
4. Gomez is going on loan unless Palmer stays.
(or not)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.