Eberechi Eze

Chelsea have spooked the market. Also, with the rags paying £80-90M for antony, £72M for Aldi Hojlund and Arsenal paying £115M for Rice, no wonder lower/mid table teams want serious money for their better players. Unfortunately, as one famous piss head said, ''There's no value in the market'', you simply have to bite the bullet and stump up, or stick with what you have and hope for the best.

I think the word " spooked " needs to be replaced with " fucked " , but correctly allude to this being courtesy of the rags and chelsea .

Could get Leroy for less and move Jack central?
Leroy aint coming back...he has burned those bridges and with Peps comments about Grealsih needing to be more creative in the final third only last week I cant see him trusting Grealish in there (been saying it since he got here that I dont see an overly creative talent in Grealish)

Yet again, individuals calling players shite, underwhelming, crying about money spent, about the fee. Calling our recruitment shite, panicky, etc.

It is quite evident you are lacking significant understanding of the game, the market, and our team. Our net spend is equivalent to relegation teams in the Premier League. This is where i'm going to leave it.

Ake came from relegated Bournemouth, Stones came from Everton, Rice/Paqueta from relegation fodder West Ham, there are a miriad of players, whom are not to be faulted about the team they play at. Disgraceful attitude. We are not Chelsea, we have bought little gems and made them Legends through our hard work, and through winning. To all you "fans" shame on you. Please go support Chelsea, if you're that elitist.

And my favourite. Surprised none of you are working for our recruitment team, given that you know much better, and are clearly much better poised than our treble winning, 21 trophies since 2012 board. What do they know hey?

Bring the kid in, give them whatever they ask for. We need him. I think he'll come good.
After the lack of creativity in first half of community shield it was nerve racking and hit home harder Haaland without service is not fully at his best. Building creative outlets from defence, goal and new wingers/10 after Kdb injury is only way we can have successful season. Haaland is only highly regarded star talent we bought but when will everyone learn we don’t buy establish stars like the neymars of this world.

I noticed him ball watching last night in the 1st half as declan rice did a run through, nearly set up a goal. If he is that lazy or doesnt think the defensive side is his responsibility that doesnt look good. Bit like mahrez when he first joined.

Centrally starting position -basically entire part of pitch: physicality (pace, power, stamina, strength attitude/mentality) // technique, experience - Eze aswell as being English is exactly the kind of young player coming from the cage deserves a shot way more than yet another foreign player who quite often is found out to not have a fukin clue
He had a lot of set back being released by arsenal at 13 and rejections at young age but has strong mental strength. Hunger to prove himself is there so if he comes he will fit right in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.