Eberechi Eze

So you'd literally pay whatever the asked? What if they wanted £140m, would that still be irrelevant?

I personally think more like 50 or 60m for this guy would be fair and I hope our owners aren't forced into paying ott
the money is irrelevant as its not ours.

He is worth what the seller deems him worth and what the buyer deems he is worth not what you or I believe he is worth

If city dont think he is worth it (long term, remember) we will walk away

No one can force us to pay anything. We will have a price cap and will stick to it

Also what’s happened to our approach of being calm and patient in the market? To go from waiting next summer for Haaland after being quoted a high price for Kane and rejecting brightons valuation of cucurella and picking up a smart buy in Alvarez etc etc… to having paid €65M for Doku and now rumoured to be in for Eze who doesn’t solve our issues and looking at a potential fee of £90M.
Chelsea have spooked the market. Also, with the rags paying £80-90M for antony, £72M for Aldi Hojlund and Arsenal paying £115M for Rice, no wonder lower/mid table teams want serious money for their better players. Unfortunately, as one famous piss head said, ''There's no value in the market'', you simply have to bite the bullet and stump up, or stick with what you have and hope for the best.

I no longer care about prices. They are all getting crazier and crazier and imo go back to the initial design of FFP when controls could have been put in place to prevent such inflation but instead the only purpose was to protect the elite.

90m is ridiculous. For me he would be a back up player who isn’t as good as what we currently have.

Just give Macatee or Palmer a chance. I honestly think they could save us all of this money
one of those two players dont even play the same role as Eze.....

One of them is a winger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.